4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

D28

Aug 9, 2020
Just played the current version. So far so good! The only issues I had was that the player can't choose the relationship between himself and the two women he lives with. That, and I'm not a big fan of femdom myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macgamer and jetama

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
For people who posted their reviews: thank you very much. Since it's our first project, we welcome any criticism you can give to us. For now we've heard some points loud and clear:
1) game is too grindly;
2) cousin sometimes referred to as "sister", which causes confusion;
3) femdom content is not revealed correctly.
Since we want to make a game for people to enjoy, we will work on that issues in the nearest future, and hope to fix that in the next update.
Again, for everyone who is interested in our work, thank you very much. We'll try our best not to disappoint you.
Yeah grind is too much and needs walkthrough like character list and hint for mission. and I like femdom I hope you add it as a path, not just a scene.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SubtleDesires-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
no actual penetration (sex) yet. Good start though, loving it. A few question to Wernyhora Games dev, is there no other more precise way to skip time or forward time other than riding the train or playing games? seems to skip 2 in game time or more , and am i correct to assume you cant work and study on the same day, for now?

May 23, 2020
Is there any femdom in this update or should I wait for a future one? The changelog doesn't seem to include femdom scenes. I don't know what tainted 1 and 2 in changelog is refering to, but sounds like maledom.

Deleted member 5266891

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
no actual penetration (sex) yet. Good start though, loving it. A few question to Wernyhora Games dev, is there no other more precise way to skip time or forward time other than riding the train or playing games? seems to skip 2 in game time or more , and am i correct to assume you cant work and study on the same day, for now?
For now you can skip time playing games, doing homework and sleeping. And unfortunately, yes, you can't work and study on the same day, so choose wisely what to do next c:

Reactions: magvearn

Deleted member 5266891

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Is there any femdom in this update or should I wait for a future one? The changelog doesn't seem to include femdom scenes. I don't know what tainted 1 and 2 in changelog is refering to, but sounds like maledom.
Tainted 1 and 2 are referred to levels of corruption of characters. It's applied to both main protagonist (tainted 3 by default) and others. For now, femdom is a toggleable option for ending sequence, but there is more planned.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, you will be able to choose whether you want to see femdom scenes or not
Ok, by this you mean that they don't happen, or that they happen anyway but I don't see them. Because the second option doesn't appeal to me at all.

Deleted member 5266891

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Ok, by this you mean that they don't happen, or that they happen anyway but I don't see them. Because the second option doesn't appeal to me at all.
You can actually make a choice right before the scene might occur, to select either femdom variant of the scene or femdomless scene.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes