VN Others Completed Submissive Married Woman Agent Shion ~Undercover Investigator vs. Brainwashing Manipulation Violation! [Final] [Orcsoft]

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
yeah, i delete all save ,Re-downloaded everything.
using the patch named"SHION_PATCH", replacing the "patch.xp3" and play a new game on it and still got that error.
Checking...
EDIT: Fixed.

Last edited:

joshuaditya

Nov 22, 2018
I cant play this at kirikiroid,need xp3filter.tjs,i already download it at gifthub but it is still not working

joshuaditya

Nov 22, 2018
Its always like this,i already download the xp3filter and patch on gifthub,copy paste it,and its still not working

ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
Thank you! This is awesome!!! I love ORCSOFT, hope more of their games will get translated by AI TL.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Thank you! This is awesome!!! I love ORCSOFT, hope more of their games will get translated by AI TL.
Many have been translated ,the vast majority with mtl since the only one that does translations that can be called professionals is fakku that is now working on and an manual mtl of the Kagachi-sama remaster is being working on

give love to temper six

https://f95zone.to/threads/kagachi-sama-onagusame-tatematsurimasu-v1-01e-orcsoft.162918/

only these remain untranslated:

In this one there was someone working with an edited mtl but nothing is known since 4 months ago he released a patch with half of the game translated but there were no voices , He forgot to put the audio of the voice in the sentences.
(or how the protagonist's name was changed to romaji, the voice files that were linked to a Japanese name were not detected) and that is why many times the names are not translated

kousoku seiki palace athena

There's no way this is going to have a translation if it's not a fan or MTL translation.
and they will probably hide it because of rule r7

Seeding man goes to another world ~ Gonzo, the impregnator, drifts to the elf village ~ very funny game

pure pure pero pero princess

muchi muchi dekapai

And this is what surprises me the most that it doesn't have a translation. tsuma ga kirei ni natta

sei yariman sisters

saimin eye drops

I don't put the oldest ones because they are games that are also good but they lack the essence of what an orcsoft game currently has. maybe these two:

buta hime sama

yakimochi

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tnt1508

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I played this game in Japanese back when it was released. I think it's really good for what it is (short-ish cheap mind control game).
MTL will inevitably take away some of the flavor of the original text, but hopefully it's still worth it. It's encouraging to see the modder stick around and fix issues instead of dropping the MTL and vanishing in thin air like in most threads like this, but GPT-3 has its limitations no matter what.

One thing I liked About the game itself was the attention given to the mind control tech and the characters' backstories. Like in a route the protagonist has less time and resources, the brainwashing is rougher and more rape-y, in other it's more memory manipulation and stuff, and all the while there's this background built up about Shion's past, where her abilities come from, what's Karin's deal and whatnot, and builds things up for the secret route. It's not much but I thought it was pretty cool given how most of the time Orcsoft games are a lot simpler and more linear. Kept me curious all the way beyond the already excellent sex scenes. That ending in the brothel is just top-tier both writing and art.

Also Shion is so damn hot. Misonoo Mei is such a good VA too.

Last edited:

SolsticeKuro

Nov 6, 2022
Thank you for the translation patch.
Do you plan on doing translation patches for Orcsoft/Dwarfsofts other games that still haven't gotten ones?

tnt1508

Apr 9, 2020
I just downloaded the game (pc version), and it worked perfectly until around last of the first scene. The translation back to Japanese but in Latin words

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I just downloaded the game (pc version), and it worked perfectly until around last of the first scene. The translation back to Japanese but in Latin words
apply the patch to fix it, you just have to copy the content inside the game

Reactions: tnt1508

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Not too bad if you're desperate for "secret agent in a catsuit" content like me. Would prefer it if there's a branch where Shion put up more of a fight and maybe counter-hypnotize if you messed up so much but beggars can't be choosers. Also the repetitive moanings and their accompanying texts are simply annoying after a while but many Japanese AVNs are like this I found.