VN Others Completed Submissive Married Woman Agent Shion ~Undercover Investigator vs. Brainwashing Manipulation Violation! [Final] [Orcsoft]

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
You'd think with ai art and such or even just globalization in general, we'd be at a point where we could easily decensor stuff like this by now. >.<

Reactions: iron4doves

hontza

May 7, 2020
I found a really stupid error, after unpacking I could not lunch the game, I would click the exe and just nothing would happen, tried jap local, unpacking wiht jap..all the ususal stuff...nothing..and then I thought..wait a sec..doesn't win have an issue will long names? I croped the name of folders to, 'Submissive Married Woman Agent Shion'...it works.....*sigh* hope you guys have a nice day and that this helps if anyone is having problems.

QuoteZX

Apr 9, 2018
The art is amazing and I thought about whether if the artist had worked on other VN and after checking VNDB it is a shame that this is the only VN that the artist worked on, judging by the artist Pixiv, he isn't relatively new, had an internet presence ever since 2016, hope to see he work on more VN of similar quality

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I found a really stupid error, after unpacking I could not lunch the game, I would click the exe and just nothing would happen, tried jap local, unpacking wiht jap..all the ususal stuff...nothing..and then I thought..wait a sec..doesn't win have an issue will long names? I croped the name of folders to, 'Submissive Married Woman Agent Shion'...it works.....*sigh* hope you guys have a nice day and that this helps if anyone is having problems.
This got me too. There's a registry key you can edit to fix that issue on windows but im too lazy to find it right now for my new machine.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
This game and its art looks like a perfect match for Bunnywalker to animate it, now that would be a sight to behold.

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Nose Shigeyuki is a middle-aged man who works part-time at a convenience store....
...Gogol? :WaitWhat:

...actually, if a Russian surrealist novel ended with some dude's nose going on to become an ugly-ass middle-aged Japanese mind rapist moonlighting as a convenience store...I'd buy that as a coherent story :whistle:

maths_debater

Nov 12, 2020
100% CG | Full Save

1. Run game once to generate save folder.
2. Extract datasu.ksd in %UserProfile%\Documents\orcsoft\隷従人妻エージェント紫苑~潜入捜査官 vs 洗脳操作姦~.

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Nose? His fucking name is "Nose"?

I'd be out there raping wifes and shit if my parents called me Nose, what fucking chance do you have in life smh

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Translation goes off the rails at the very first scene.
HOKORI SAMA
yes, I am playing now and that part is not translated, it is in romaji but not in English capture (2).png
There are also parts where the translation is cut off. capture 3.png capture 4.png capture 5.png
all blowjob scenes have untranslated or cut sentences capture 6.png
This scene also has untranslated parts
They are just a few sentences, the rest is translated but they are in the middle capture 7.png

Here is a phrase in kanji, you need to make corrections to almost all the scenes right now, let's focus on translating everything into English.

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
HOKORI SAMA
yes, I am playing now and that part is not translated, it is in romaji but not in English View attachment 3506472
There are also parts where the translation is cut off. View attachment 3506476 View attachment 3506482 View attachment 3506516
all blowjob scenes have untranslated or cut sentences View attachment 3506560
This scene also has untranslated parts
They are just a few sentences, the rest is translated but they are in the middle View attachment 3506599

Here is a phrase in kanji, you need to make corrections to almost all the scenes right now, let's focus on translating everything into English.
Forgive my naive self, I will fix these in some time .

Reactions: danadana