Comics Collection Submission Agenda Collection [2023-12-30] [Pegasus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 14, 2019
I know he took down his Uber Lad stories because of poor reception (it is about some Nazi shota converting DC superheroines), someone asked about it on his patreon and he added a pdf of it to his archive. I checked the archive (accessible by checking scraping sites and searching for the post with "catalogue" in it), it is no longer there. But it might be the only story with an existing file, not sure if people would want to read it though, he did not hold back with the Nazi stuff.

Side note: He did update that archive with his more recent works, even the incomplete ones.
I searched through his back catalogue but couldn't find any of his AO3 fics there. Where did you find them?

Lynx123

Jun 4, 2019
I searched through his back catalogue but couldn't find any of his AO3 fics there. Where did you find them?
You misunderstand, the Uber Lad stories were there BUT they are gone now. So afaik there are no available source of his stories, unless someone has downloaded the Uber Lad pdf and is willing to share it here.

Kinda surprised people want that story though, dude intentionally wrote the most offensive/disgusting stuff, I imagine it would be a pretty challenging wank.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote