• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Subjugation League: Super Heroines in Peril [Demo] [SubjugationLeague]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
Anything that has a female lead and corruption/mind control is totally up my alley :)

Sorry if it's redundant, but yeah I have to repeat what others have said, need a proof reader, I found myself trying to figure out what the writing were saying, like half a second, but it still threw me off a bit from enjoying the story.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
A bit rough to start, the grammar and spelling need some work. In the first intro scene, I saw that people "commite susiced or just strait up disapear." Also, virtuous is misspelled as virtuious. At least things like that are easy to fix, so there's still promise. I do like the premise.

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Looks interesting. Curious to see if it will have some kind of "love" route. I know a villian and a game about corruption and so but if there is a way of seduction like it was mentioned then maybe there could be some kind of route for a less villian way with some heroines

Reactions: jamonserrano

hunter99998

Jan 13, 2020
Playing a futa character in the DC world is something I'm very interested in.
At the moment there is not much content and it's quite normal it's a demo so hopefully it will be updated soon with much more content.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Playing a futa character in the DC world is something I'm very interested in.
At the moment there is not much content and it's quite normal it's a demo so hopefully it will be updated soon with much more content.
Thank you. It is something we are actively working on. Feel free to check out our development page or check us out on Patreon to see our progress updates.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
There is a lot I like about this game so far from the demo, a good foundation has been laid. But woof. The spelling and grammer errors were a bit much, it felt like there were two or three very noticiable mistakes per text box. Thankfully that's a pretty easy fix. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for when the full game drops.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes