VN Ren'Py Subjugation League: Super Heroines in Peril [Demo] [SubjugationLeague]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

digital_f4p

May 1, 2018
first thing I noticed is that this really needs to be proofread. There are instances of spelling the same word correctly once, and incorrectly later.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Good demo and as for the spelling mistakes, I figure they will be corrected as the gsme is developed and I ook forward to playng the game more as it is developed etc

• Haha
Reactions: lemonfreak

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
I'm sure the dev is thankful for your work, but as you can see, the game wasn't ready to post.

I guess, as a dev, you have to know your work is going to be pirated at some point. I know that thought has to discourage some people from making a game. And fuck all you facepalm assholes. There is no justification for piracy, but it is the way of the world. Right or wrong. I, in my way, try to help where I can.
Many developers have no other option than to put their game out for free and offer earlier releases and/or exclusive perks to monetary contributors when they don't already have a fanbase to market to. Somebody coming out of nowhere with a game without a content history through DeviantArt/Pixiv/Fanbox/Patreon/Hentai Foundry/Newgrounds, etc., is going to find it extremely hard to have people even discover their work, let alone pay for it. Many developers know that this forum is free publicity and sometimes even free work through community translations and mods, spell checking, bug reporting, walkthrough creations, technical help, and feedback, so they choose to continue interacting with the community for years.

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
Every named character is going to be a DC character unless absolutely not possible for some reason. Even the main character is a lesser side character from the comics but that is also the point.
That's kind of awesome. I'm glad the MC is an actual character.

Her story is pretty tragic though, she figures out that Clark Kent is superman, gets fired, confirms her theory, and then is promptly killed by muggers.

I also like that under her abilities tab, it just says science.

Solid choice for an MC. Amanda Marie McCoy, a dead character who had a lot of potential, finally being utilized.

DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
@Romenjack
Good start. Aside from the grammatical mistakes and the need to proofread & edit some dialogues, I think you have something good on your hands that can be interesting. don't forget to add a "final goal" or a "main goal" to the story.
Good luck & thanks!

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Okay, I love the whole SHiP thing, but I can't stand futa. Is the futa part of this game going to be either minimal and avoidable, or completely optional?

buff

May 29, 2017
Art seems cool, plans seem good. Love the fem protag/lesbian stuff, people will complain about the lack of penises to admire but a lot of other people will dig it.

Just in the screenshots I see several spelling and grammatical errors. It might seem irrelevant to you but most potential players will find it extremely irritating and immersion-breaking. Find a strong English speaker who can proofread/edit your text, ok? There are several people in the AVN community that offer this service (Lyk, who edits all of Akabur's stuff, is a good example) although it might cost you a few bucks.

buff

May 29, 2017
Well basically I was playing 'Something Unlimited' and said, great idea but I would rather play as a female or futa. So I started making this.
Not a bad thought. I've always wished we could make the captured heroines in SU fuck each other. (You can in one or two cases, but a lot more would be great. I'd rather be able to, say, make Starfire eat out Blackfire than have the 75th "lex gets a blowjob" CG.)

Reactions: Doc_Pie

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Game looks cool, I love th idea of turning super heroines into villains,especially with sex on the brain. Is'nt the game "Unlimited" similar to this?. A Base management Heroine corruption story?. Not that I mind just a observation.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Game looks cool, I love th idea of turning super heroines into villains,especially with sex on the brain. Is'nt the game "Unlimited" similar to this?. A Base management Heroine corruption story?. Not that I mind just a observation.
Yes the key differences hopefully being less tedium, more quest/story driven and a female main character

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes