VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

Sneak Peek 03/11/2024

Missed our peek last week so we get a quadruple dose of Kana this week to make up. I know a good few of you really missed her last update, so have to get you excited at least a little bit.
I know there are at least four of you out there who love our resident Kiwi.
Oh I need more of her

Reactions: NukaCola

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Not gonna lie, amount of posed/finished renders sounds really fucking impressive, given the time he spent on it. When was the last update, 6 or 7 months ago? And I wouldn't say that Stew's renders are on lower level compared to other top-tier AVNs, on the contrary, I would say they're pretty damn beautiful. Really looking forward to this update, especially after seeing those last Els previews.
It definitely seems like he works very fast. Updates are always a good size, and great, and it doesn't take him over a year to release them.

Reactions: McGreed

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
well the fighting part of the game is just a gimmick really, not the main focus of the game, there are few out there that approach it somewhat realistically, off the top of my head maybe alpha omega. I mean come on, they don't even get on the ground once in 3 fights (also not a drop of blood)
I didn't even know other games had 'fighting' in them. Well, I guess Eternum but it's only happened a few times.

Honestly, I need some more 'action' VNs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't even know other games had 'fighting' in them. Well, I guess Eternum but it's only happened a few times.

well i got 3 "fighting" games on my list and none have boxing or mma as main content.

maroek

Jan 18, 2018

College Kings have fighting but the mechanics are weird, and honestly I auto-win them all the time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are other games with long fighting with chance to actually lose Game Over/reload but on those it just gets tedious.

Reactions: maroek

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Kana is my favorite of the cast, so I guess I'm one of those 4.
Possibly the best body. Her only competition coming from Amrit. Unfortunately both have really dark skin, which I'm not a fan of. I wish the Dev. gave athletic physique to Elsbeth (my fav), instead of knockers bigger than those of a Holstein Friesian cow. She must have a skeleton made of adamantium, otherwise every disc of her vertebrae would've herniated before she turned 18.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Maybe you're just poking fun at how meaningless the online label of "racist" has been for the last ten years (at least). However, if you're being at all serious, then perhaps I can help put things into some perspective. The commenter simply stated that there are complexions that are personally more attractive to them among the women in this game. That's all. They did not say that they find others unattractive, or that other people are wrong for having their own personal tastes when it comes to those features, or anything more than just a "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"-type comment. So it would be fair to give them the benefit of the doubt and not assume a negative.

Reactions: chuck69 and maroek

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Maybe you're just poking fun at how meaningless the online label of "racist" has been for the last ten years (at least). However, if you're being at all serious, then perhaps I can help put things into some perspective. The commenter simply stated that there are complexions that are personally more attractive to them among the women in this game. That's all. They did not say that they find others unattractive, or that other people are wrong for having their own personal tastes when it comes to those features, or anything more than just a "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"-type comment. So it would be fair to give them the benefit of the doubt and not assume a negative.
Thanks mate, that was exactly what I stated. Honestly, I didn't expect "racist" comment here, and that's why I didn't see the need of explaining what and why I find somethings more attractive than some other things.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I knew an Indian guy who had a deep, deep brown skin color almost like a Maasai, but he was an exception.
Look up the golfer Vijay Singh. I believe he's Fijian. Highly melanic skin tones are pretty common from people in that latitude, regardless of whether the underlying phenotype from their earliest ancestral development is African, Asian or European/Slav.

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes