ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Are you unable to leave the teacher section when you enter a room

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
I dont know about this version but i played this game before and you shouldnt be able to go to teacher section Unless 1 of the teachers invite you there for the 1st time and after that you can go there anytime you want but not before thay invite you

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
It sounds like to me then you got it fixed, until someone gets that far to find out

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Average game imo, but still played it for a while thanks for sharing :)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
@Quacker : thanks for the translated image, still the game do not seem to use it. Placed into the "Univer" folder as instructed, still the Russian one being used..

Guess there is something amiss ?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Havent play this one/updated more than likely it has a new name. Also did you overwrite anything when placing it

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Also, where is the driving school + horaire (guessing the time table is not that important given the geme overall shedule).

seden

Aug 22, 2016
No, guess the file has indeed changed name since then, did you send the image to whoever is managing the English version ? (Would be more efficient that way, aka provided along the English qsp).

Guess it could be easily solved if my system was normally performing (along others things (Internet connection is also gone) image are only displayed trough paint).

Not the place to talk about that in any case..

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Imma gonna redownload this game since it was updated at end of october. by the way it looks, i had start of october version. also upload the image so that i can get translating. or you can its easy. Use google translate

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
where are the files? I can only download the ENG QSP file
Download the russian files this link---> (p.s its the one on the opening post)
Than use the english qsp is used to play in english.... :eek:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote