Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
you can but you have to purchase it when you get to gorn itself, something for frostford you got to hike to the city just to purchase the stone itself
I made it to Gorn and i did get the stone, I do not see how to teleport back there from wimborn

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Ver 0.5.10a

Changelog:

0.5.10a
Number of allowed interactions per day increased by twice until system is better optimized
Fixed Intimacy request not working properly
Fixed ally targeting spells not functioning correctly
Fixed library occupation

Redesigned combat GUI
Added non-sex interactions system
Proposing is now done via interaction menu
Slaves now have learning points. They can be acquired from personal interaction and are used to improve skills and stats
Same-sex proposal is now less difficult if slave has bisexual or homosexual traits
Added illustrations for Maple scenes
Repeatable quests now require above 80 obedience instead of 90

Mental stats are now trained with Learning points
Mental stats no longer acquired from occupations
Learning points acquired from interactions, some daily events and library
Some occupations and effects no longer reduce mental stats

Traits:
Slaves have 20% chance to acquire additional trait on generation
Coward does not reduce base stats anymore
Clever does not alter stats anymore and improves "Teach" effectiveness instead

Fixed piercing privates
Fixed dialogue window closing on giving away your slaves during the quests
Fixed a great deal of various other bugs(actual changelog got lost in the process)
...seems like the current builds are to buged to be played by me...
Patreon Version here (0.5.9a) won't open portal or Mansion upgrade menu
And public Version won't open combat interaction screen (I can choose to fight but thats it)
Anone else haveing those issues or am I just unlucky?
This is going to sound incredibly weird, but did you happen to have "animation on menu change" off by any chance? Try turning it on and see if that solves it.

Feb 2, 2018
Thank you for that brynhildr.

Also, does anybody know how to change your battle team? After the 0.5.9 and 0.5.10 updates, I haven't been able to change my battle team because I can't find the button that cancels servants from the battle group.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Ok, I'm kinda lost right now.
Portraits and Bodie in OP . Are Game ripped or are something like mods ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ok, I'm kinda lost right now.
Portraits and Bodie in OP . Are Game ripped or are something like mods ?
Something like mods. After downloading both of them (portraits only one, I believe), just extract in the respective folders:
- portraits in C:>User>"your name">AppData>Roaming>Strive>portraits
- bodies in C:>User>"your name">AppData>Roaming>Strive>bodies

Reactions: The Butler

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is going to sound incredibly weird, but did you happen to have "animation on menu change" off by any chance? Try turning it on and see if that solves it.
It actually is...in the previous versions I observed that after quest dialogues where skipped when that option is on.
That's the whole reason I turned it off...was there a bug before that got fixed?

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
i am new to this game will start playing it but want to know what is Portraits: and Bodies what are these folders because i read that this game is text base are these Portraits and Bodies Folders with images to make the game more better and if they are how do i need to put them where and do i need to delete something or the game has it on and i don't need anything to download ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i am new to this game will start playing it but want to know what is Portraits: and Bodies what are these folders because i read that this game is text base are these Portraits and Bodies Folders with images to make the game more better and if they are how do i need to put them where and do i need to delete something or the game has it on and i don't need anything to download ?
Literally three post above yours there's mine, that says where do you need to put them. As for "How", when in game you just choose one of your slave, go to "customization" and there you have it: portraits and full body image. For each of them you just choose from the many pics available that you just copied and pasted in the Strive folder.
(for example, if your slave is a blonde girl, just choose a blonde portrait. Otherwise if you're like me that doesn't care about choosing the right pic for every slave, just choose one of them for each race and voilà)

Oh, if the game freezes for a couple of seconds or a minute, don't panic: it's the game that it's trying to load every single pic that you've.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
i can't play new version.it ask my compuer was missing open3gl or something i don't know and it said the game will be crushing.any tips?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i can't play new version.it ask my compuer was missing open3gl or something i don't know and it said the game will be crushing.any tips?
If your problem is the same showed by SpikeFW in page 37, post #734, then you need to:
- Or change your graphic card with another one that is recent (or at least one year old)
- Or if you've a decent/powerful desktop, you just need to update your drivers of your graphic card.

Reactions: DominatePar

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
no i have the same Problem after update my win 10. ich have restart my sytem and it has work witout any new drivers

losanee

Aug 26, 2017
Where do I install the bodies and portraits in the main game folder or there's a sub folder I missed?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes