• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Stripped of Title: Backlash [Ep.1] [Krem Deluge Games]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Snake2k15

Dec 21, 2017
If anyone found the cube solution... It's probably not hard, but I am missing something, cannot find any clue. It's driving me mad :cry:

tasta13

Apr 7, 2020
The developer probably found somewhere a random map of a continent and decided to put it in his game. If you get lost in the old forest, you are NEVER finding your way back. The quest marker shows the wrong direction and there is literally an endless forest with a small cave somewhere being the exit. There is supposedly an "M" key that is supposed to help somehow, but it is literally doing nothing.

Or better yet save your time and don't play it at all. This is not a walking simulator, it is a getting lost and looking for things simulator. After looking for 3 books for half an our and being lost in the forest for 2 hours, I am done with this game.

tasta13

Apr 7, 2020
If anyone found the cube solution... It's probably not hard, but I am missing something, cannot find any clue. It's driving me mad :cry:
One cube has the solution on the floor in front of it (yes all 4 the same shape), the other cube has it on the side of the tower, but there is nothing to gain from solving it anyway

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Snake2k15

Snake2k15

Dec 21, 2017
I was stuck on the tower one. Needed to go inside for a quest (patrol).
I walked 10s of times without looking from this angle :rolleyes:
Thanks !

Reactions: tasta13

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
So has anyone done the Torment By Stench quest? My quest arrow guides me to a house but there's nothing inside it, nothing to interact with but some stuff to steal and an NPC you can't do anything with upstairs.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Οn the back wall of the tower (it's nearby) has the plan, you'll see it, it's easy.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I agree with other players. This is a walking sim that you hardly get enjoyment from. I don't believe "getting lost in a maze" can be called a kind of gameplay. Many popular walking sims offer clear routes for players so they wouldn't get lost; it is the very result professional devs try to avoid at all costs. For example, have you gotten lost in Life is Strange? or What Remains of Edith Finch? Oxenfree might be tricky, but it gives a tidy map for its simple 2.5D world.

So, this is it. This walking sim's only gameplay is wandering around in a 3D world of low-quality textures. It offers some narrative that isn't worth your time in the game world, still. No combat, loot, or skills tree can be found in this game besides "walking." It is basically a visual novel with an Unreal engine that could be the worst choice for such a genre.

The Unreal engine might be convenient because of all kinds of templates for game development. But it could be a trap as well. Only highly experienced studios know how to integrate all gaming elements with the Unreal engine. This game feels very awkward. There is no good gameplay, and the poor-animated sex scenes look pretty weird and random; they are totally redundant to this game because of their irrelevance to the narratives and gameplay. Those sex scenes are also super unnatural because of the poor animation. This is a tedious map-running game without sex scenes but an eerily tedious map-ruing game with sex scenes.

Last edited:

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
WAY too much walking... And damn is that forest big... So much walking.....

And I still didn't find the spanking or corset scenes from the screenshots. Are they even in the game?

Do dialogue choices even matter? Doing a second playthrough, yeah, I'm a masochist, and so far the only difference I found was in the cheese quest I think.

When getting searched for illegal stuff before second time in the forest is it even possible to have something?

I like the story but a bit of background to it would have been nice.

If they restructure the town so you don't have to walk so much to get around walls and if they shorten the distances for the water quest in the forest it would be great. And so much backtracking - find the merchant in the catacombs, go outside to look around, go back in, go back out...

But the worst part - you don't have separate saves. And that's why I'm doing a second go at it, to see if there's anything different but so far - nothing.

tasta13

Apr 7, 2020
So has anyone done the Torment By Stench quest? My quest arrow guides me to a house but there's nothing inside it, nothing to interact with but some stuff to steal and an NPC you can't do anything with upstairs.
Can't locate the source of the stench. The house I'm guided to is empty

On the second floor of that building, there is a guy, and behind him on the table there is a cheese

Reactions: Kinvarus

ajsimps

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone figure out where to get "Pierre's application from the chancery" ?
The tracker points to a house but its not there.

Snake2k15

Dec 21, 2017
Reached the end of quests (but not yet all painting and statues), but didn't came across all the scenes in the OP.
Seems like I missed a few things again :p
Overall it's not bad, but the size of the maps and difficulty to navigate can be annoying.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Reached the end of quests (but not yet all painting and statues), but didn't came across all the scenes in the OP.
Seems like I missed a few things again :p
Overall it's not bad, but the size of the maps and difficulty to navigate can be annoying.
Don't bother with the paintings unless you find them by accident. You get 2k gold and get to look at generic ai crap

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I have to say, this is an awesome game.

It's like Kingdom Come Deliverance's F95Zone version.

Pretty long, quite a lot of side quests but Cheat Engine does the trick to help you here.

For me, the fav in this game is Ophelia. So far, only managed to see her nude but I'd love to see more scenes.

I'd love to see some:

1. Choices to opt out (As SharkVampire stated, some scenes aren't really everyone's piece of cake)

2. Dialogue choices / routes and maybe corruption.

So far the dialogue seems to be static / not have much of an impact on the game and its story.
I've seen small choices (eg. selling the seeds to the hermit or the shady trader), or the "help an NPC with money" prompts but it doesn't seem like they have a real impact on the story yet.

What would be great is a progressive route to corrupt Ophelia. Here is a suggestion:

i) Option to satisfy Bolim yourself, or have Ophelia watch. Latter increasing corruption

ii) Option to pose gracefully or seductively, latter increasing corruption.

And a few more instances throughout the game.

Then you can reach a major choice such as the route for infiltrating Nelson:
As whores, or as nuns.

Because I'd really love to see some Ophelia scenes, as well as some Ophelia-Bear scenes.

The game might as well be a slow burn if we're going to hope for more progression/corruption on Ophelia's route.

Apart from that, Bear scenes are rather good. Love the story, just hate the unnecessarily long side-missions.

Reactions: blackmoon123

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Also since I'm being OT, I'd really love if someone has a mod that switches Bear's model with Ophelia. That'd be some great way to get some makeshift scenes in.

Hehe.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
WAY too much walking... And damn is that forest big... So much walking.....

And I still didn't find the spanking or corset scenes from the screenshots. Are they even in the game?

Do dialogue choices even matter? Doing a second playthrough, yeah, I'm a masochist, and so far the only difference I found was in the cheese quest I think.

When getting searched for illegal stuff before second time in the forest is it even possible to have something?

I like the story but a bit of background to it would have been nice.

If they restructure the town so you don't have to walk so much to get around walls and if they shorten the distances for the water quest in the forest it would be great. And so much backtracking - find the merchant in the catacombs, go outside to look around, go back in, go back out...

But the worst part - you don't have separate saves. And that's why I'm doing a second go at it, to see if there's anything different but so far - nothing.
Yup, I tried to explore the bounds of the forest or even enter the cathedral but it seemed to be a waste of time.

Couldn't find the scenes you mentioned as well.

What's the difference in the Cheese quest? I just convinced the collector he got scammed.

Frisk check was probably just for the show, no plot impact.

And yes definitely we need better mobility. Until I activated speedhack, I was pulling my hair out at how many times I had to go back and forth into the Forest for quests.

Good game tho. Just needs a bit more spice as I mentioned above

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
for me it was a good Game i was about 30 min in Forest its really big but you can run fast if speedhack . I like the Quests and after 2 Hours i was done with 1rst Episode. I hope for more Content in Future because it was a really nice Time i had in this game . Graphic looks amazing and also Design i love it good work . (y):love: Play it and write wath to you think about the Game .

Reactions: Mesmerizet
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes