Unreal Engine - Stripped of Title: Backlash [Ep.1] [Krem Deluge Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LisaDense1999

Plz reduce running across the village. It takes too much time.

Also hope to see the memories from the MC about her debt and previous punishment. It would also be great if adding routine spanking scenes as punishment for thief or late paying the debt.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Thenutcracker222

I sure hope you like walking because that's 99% of what you will be doing in this game. Back and forth back and forth over and over again speaking the same (literally) copy paste character models that tell you go there find this dumb thing 600 steps away and then do that two more times. I'm 4 hours in and I'm pissed I even spent that long on this turd. Don't waste your time as I have.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Lewd Wolfe 2311

I am writing this review after 4 hours in the game.

A very good made game for this genre. I didn't find any bugs that are usually present in games on the UE engine (bad physics, jamming, flickering, crashes)

The game has beautiful graphics, I especially liked the way the forest looks. If we look at the screenshots separately, then you wouldn't think that they are from such a game.

Separately, it is worth noting a very good optimization.

The gameplay is presented in the form of simple quests in the style of "go, bring". But sometimes you have to solve riddles to pass.

The sex scenes in the game look a little unfinished.
    The camera changes its angle very often

graphics - 5/5
    Optimizations - 5/5
    Story - 5/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Animations 4/5

It's a good start for episode 1.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

mattrixatp

Graphics: 4/5
    Looks great. Some clipping here and there. Can't turn off distance blur and not all things are blurred the same way. For example the eye lashes. There are also some weird lines around the character that are not blurred at all and it looks like she has an aura around her.

Gameplay: 1/5
    Walking sim with elements of puzzle solving. The town map makes you walk around wall that can be avoided so you waste a lot of time. One of the forest quests is way too long but at least you can walk in an almost straight line through the trees. Mid-way on my second playthrough and it seems dialogue options have no affect. No multiple save slots so if you want to have different saves you need to find and copy the save folder and re-apply it every time you want to go back to a certain point.

Story: 4/5
    Really like the story but it's missing a lot of context. How did she get to this point? Just her father's debt? Will there be more flashbacks to show this in the future?
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Seyhtan31

Normaly i don't rate early games but holy hell this was boring to play with, and annoying asf on top.

Level design is horrible, the village is kinda large (for a game like this) and designed like a maze. It would be ok if you were able to climb to some walls or even simply jump off of some rocks but no, you gotta find a way around and walk another 100 meters just to reach something that was 5 meters away from you.

Graphics are fine i guess, animations are average, scenes are realy boring and dull in my opinion.

Gameplay is... well, doesn't exist. You are just walking around endlessly, trying to figure out where to go and HOW to go, only to pick up some useless shit and come back all the way again. With no rewards waiting for you...

But the real pain started after mc got into that ''astral dream'' or something and ended up in a cave, which has multiple quests and guess what: ITS A F....NG MAZE and no, you only get assistance at first or second quest, then thats it, it asks you to find 3 hats and where you find them? Heh good luck trying to navigate all the maze untill you eventualy give up.

Don't waste your time with this ''thing'', its not worth it as it is.