Ren'Py Strip Tac Toe [v0.05] [DirteeMarvin]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DirteeMarvin

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
You're just trying to get people to play the game by saying one npc is unbeatable. ;)
Yep, I knew the internet would find the cracks in my logic and was not disappointed. That and I wanted to make it clear that she has no hidden or extra renders. The game should crash when she gets a loss or two.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
tic tac toe is a solved game. so beating the "impossible" opponent is easy. since they love the corner so much when you play middle, you go for the opposite corner.

also loli croft throws up errors when you beat her once. and if you beat her 3 times (in a row for me), it just throws up an error about rendering
Haven't Played, but don't understand your "win" strategy- should be tie games, even as described, hopefully, the graphs show up in browser ('a's are blank squares)

aaX OaX OaX
aXa XXa XXO
Oaa Oaa Oaa

X picks middle, O picks corner, X picks opposite corner, O picks corner, X is forced to edge, O is forced to opposide edge, X picks top or bottom, O Blocks, tie game, no 3 in a row....

Xaa XOa XOa
aXa aXa OXX
Oaa OXO OXO

Same logic holds if I misunderstood "opposite corner"
As you said, tic tac toe only has so many moves, and is "solved". X picks middle, O picks corner, X picks corner, O blocks, X blocks, O blocks, X picks either edge, O blocks, X fills last square, tie game.

Last edited:

monkey_485

Jun 16, 2017
Haven't Played, but don't understand your "win" strategy- should be tie games, even as described, hopefully, the graphs show up in browser ('a's are blank squares)

aaX OaX OaX
aXa XXa XXO
Oaa Oaa Oaa

X picks middle, O picks corner, X picks opposite corner, O picks corner, X is forced to edge, O is forced to opposide edge, X picks top or bottom, O Blocks, tie game, no 3 in a row....

Xaa XOa XOa
aXa aXa OXX
Oaa OXO OXO

Same logic holds if I misunderstood "opposite corner"
As you said, tic tac toe only has so many moves, and is "solved". X picks middle, O picks corner, X picks corner, O blocks, X blocks, O blocks, X picks either edge, O blocks, X fills last square, tie game.

It should be, but the opponent doesn't actually play an optimized game. Check the image from the post above the one you replied to -- after your first state, the ai plays

aaX
aXa
OOa

Which is, of course, ridiculous. But it's apparently what the "impossible" opponent is doing. (I also have not played this, I just found the conversation fascinating)

Oct 28, 2019
beat the loli like 28 times, just because you said its impossible, just dont hover over the peek option and the game wont crash. but to update her. x in middle the ai always picks a corner, choose the opposite corner, then if they dont pick an immediate corner you pick another corner, the ai will try and block you out from the middle, and you get diagonal tic tac toe. you should update your tictactoe settings if you wanna beat us

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Скачал, поиграл, решил оставить комментарий и небольшие мысли об игре.
Мне нравится игры на раздевания. Не важно есть там сюжет или нет. Это обычно даже не имеет значения. Игру крестики нолики редко можно увидеть. Обычно камень, ножницы, бумага или одна из картёжных игр.
Разный уровень сложности это плюс. С одной стороны разнообразие, но с другой стороны будет бесить если не сможешь пройти на высоком уровне сложности долго. Насчёт вида во время игры. Заглядывать под стол не всегда удобно, но это не мешает.

I downloaded it, played it, and decided to leave a comment and some small thoughts about the game.
I like strip games. It doesn't matter if there is a plot or not. It usually doesn't even matter. The game tic-tac-toe is rarely seen. Usually rock, paper, scissors or one of the card games.
Different difficulty levels are a plus. On the one hand, there is variety, but on the other hand, it will be infuriating if you can’t complete it on a high difficulty level for a long time. About the view during the game. It is not always convenient to look under the table, but this does not interfere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes