Ren'Py Strip Tac Toe [v0.05] [DirteeMarvin]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DirteeMarvin

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
STT_Cover.jpg

Overview:
I think there could be a market for a simplistic time-waster with lude rewards. Being an early version of the game, the rewards in 0.05 are admittedly somewhat lacking. Try your luck against one of ten opponents in Strip Tac Toe or go head-to-head with the game's logic, Loli Croft, an overconfident brat who is more likely to throw a game-crashing tantrum than to show you toes. (No Rule 7 violations existing or planned.)​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: DirteeMarvin -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
MAC:
Android:

STT_0.png STT_6.png STT_7.png K1.png STT_Wall.jpg

Last edited:

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
tic tac toe is a solved game. so beating the "impossible" opponent is easy. since they love the corner so much when you play middle, you go for the opposite corner.

also loli croft throws up errors when you beat her once. and if you beat her 3 times (in a row for me), it just throws up an error about rendering

user852

May 20, 2018
There is a way to win. Take the game to an impossible solution in which you can win in two ways. It will close one for you, but it cannot close both.

Apr 2, 2024
found android version on some website

Strip Tac Toe [v0.05] [DirteeMarvin] android

credit goes to:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Welp, your "logic" test failed. If this helps you get into coding, or if that was supposed to be a "funny" joke: okay. But otherwise that was a really bad showing.
You can literally play through all the boards (not that many) and hardcode all the necessary results.

Reactions: Nehek

fredballx

Mar 10, 2018
So I beat the loli and the game crashed
I did do it legit (the second move you make should never be a side, otherwise my strat wins every time)

fredballx

Mar 10, 2018
thinking this is probably programed as a mistake chance, rather then any actual AI, the loli being 0% chance to make a mistake
giving the reason it crashes based on the fact it should be impossible to beat, as it says

Reactions: DirteeMarvin

CutiePhile92

Dec 23, 2017
tic tac toe is a solved game. so beating the "impossible" opponent is easy. since they love the corner so much when you play middle, you go for the opposite corner.

also loli croft throws up errors when you beat her once. and if you beat her 3 times (in a row for me), it just throws up an error about rendering
Yes and no. TTT is solved, but if both players play the correct moves, then it will always be a draw.
Maybe the Dev wanted to program the AI in a way that it is unbeatable (because it will force a draw if you play smart), but I guess they missed something in their code.

In your example, the AI should just play another corner. Then you would have to stop it from winning and could not get any two possibilities of winning yourself. It would stop your last possibility of winning in the next turn, thus forcing a draw.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes