Ren'Py Strip Tac Toe [v0.05] [DirteeMarvin]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

undeadclown99

Jul 6, 2018
How are you guys beating the loli? I did what everyone said and picked the opposite corner and she always just takes the corner going for the win that I have to block resulting in a tie every time (aka the solved game of tic tac toe). She never takes a center place. Did the game get updated or something?

DirteeMarvin

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Found an easy way to beat the loli, middle side, middle bottom, bottom corner pick the non-blocked three in a row.
I can't get this to work (as in winning the game) in the most recent version, but it does break the game. Does LC refuse to take her third turn in the version you have? Thanks for pointing this out.

Last edited:

DirteeMarvin

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
How are you guys beating the loli? I did what everyone said and picked the opposite corner and she always just takes the corner going for the win that I have to block resulting in a tie every time (aka the solved game of tic tac toe). She never takes a center place. Did the game get updated or something?
I've made two small logic updates already. Check under the spoiler tag at the bottom for the original bugged version of the game.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes