3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I have a question about the RNG and which characters populate in the game. I downloaded all of the available packs of characters, and the number and variety is fantastic. But after playing a while and then going back and looking at the packs, I've noticed that I'm only ever seeing about a quarter of the ones that are there. When I start over, I often get the same women every time. Its not that I dislike them, but I'm wondering if that's something other people are noticing too, and if there's anything that I can do to persuade the game to increase the variety. I get some from each of the different scw folders also, so its not like I'm getting all from a few and not from the rest.

lallygagged

Aug 2, 2020
Feature request:
An indication of which save is the most recent on the save/load screens.

Issue with the Manage Club interface:
The third and fourth Other Club's button labels are not replaced with my club's name when I click on them. When I click on the first or second club the button labels are replaced with my club's name. It is easier to switch back and forth when the label is replaced with my club.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Oh incest is disabled in my game then, that explains it.

How do I raise my health? Or would my health not be effecting femalenpc's attraction to me anyways?

Edit: I enabled incest and she's still -44 attraction to me she must really hate average men :p I made her like long hair and older men the only things about me that weren't average, then again maybe she's half-lesbian but I can't bring that subject up at all because she has a boyfriend who isn't me?
Health doesn't matter unless is below 0. It has no effect on opinions or attraction. You improve your healthy very very slowly by eating healthy foods in the diner or by exercising. Not remotely worth worrying about it.

Being half lesbian (i assume you mean bi) does not decrease her attraction to you.

I'm trying to break up with one of my girlfriends Keira Lee but nothing happens when I click the Break Up button. Is there a variable that can be changed in the save or a console command to break up? I've asked several women that are single and some say I have to break up with ???. Not sure if it's related to being unable to break up with Keira Lee.
So did find a bug on this. There's a check for the AI that's being applied to the MC by mistake. The AI won't break up with someone if they are very happy in that relationship, but the MC should not be subject to that check. With the console try setting that you hate marriage and love casual sex and see if that lets you break up. If not make yourself very unhappy. Hopefully that will do it. Will put in a fix for this on the next version.

Great game
Is it possible to get additional plot details in the bottom information window? This includes, for example, progress in reading the book as well as sporting activities and of course sexual acts. This is shown during dirty talk.
And a separate menu with a sorting function for employees would be helpful. As the club grows and there are many employees, it is currently inconvenient to check their strengths when moving someone to another area of work.
Always possible to add more messages. However, the reading book progress is not progress in the general sense, it's more like some day the system decides that you are done reading it.

In the club employees tab, you can sort the employees by skilll level (or any of the columns) by clicking on the column header. I'm planning on adding a more robust filter/search capability to the contacts screen at some point.

Is it possible to view skills and salary when choosing a job?
I can see adding some of that info to that page. I'll look into it.

I haven't had the game crash while playing, but it locks up every time that I try to load to a different save file, or go back to the main menu and start a new one. I have to completely close it and then open it again.
Yeah, loading a game over an existing one or starting a new one is pretty buggy, specially the further along you are in the game. There's some memory caching that's not being properly cleaned up when loading a game. I just recently made a fix for this that was essentially keeping the old club map from the previous game.

I have a question about the RNG and which characters populate in the game. I downloaded all of the available packs of characters, and the number and variety is fantastic. But after playing a while and then going back and looking at the packs, I've noticed that I'm only ever seeing about a quarter of the ones that are there. When I start over, I often get the same women every time. Its not that I dislike them, but I'm wondering if that's something other people are noticing too, and if there's anything that I can do to persuade the game to increase the variety. I get some from each of the different scw folders also, so its not like I'm getting all from a few and not from the rest.
I've noticed that before too. There's some girls that appear on every game and others I almost never see. I don't have a good explanation for it. I think it's just randomness and how we tend to see patterns on random results. Just the other day I was trying to test an event that had a 15% probability of happening and had to run the code over 25 times for it to hit.

Feature request:
An indication of which save is the most recent on the save/load screens.

Issue with the Manage Club interface:
The third and fourth Other Club's button labels are not replaced with my club's name when I click on them. When I click on the first or second club the button labels are replaced with my club's name. It is easier to switch back and forth when the label is replaced with my club.
The last save is something I've been meaning to add forever and never get to it. As for the club buttons, I hate how it works... it's not supposed to replace your club into the clicked box, it lists them in order (your club is always #2, the downtown club is always #1), so when #1 is selected, your club moves up to #1. I probably should fit all 5 at once and not mess with that confusing replacement.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I've noticed that before too. There's some girls that appear on every game and others I almost never see. I don't have a good explanation for it. I think it's just randomness and how we tend to see patterns on random results. Just the other day I was trying to test an event that had a 15% probability of happening and had to run the code over 25 times for it to hit.
The interesting thing is that another game that I play called The Ultimate Stripper Club has this exact same issue, and no one has really been able to explain why. I get about 25% of the girls almost every time, and the rest very rarely. In that one, when I remove the ones who show up from the pool, they're then replaced by another group who then shows up most of the time. And then so on, as if the game for some reason predetermines that a select group is now the default.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
So the issue could be that your character's nude pose has a reveal value higher than 9 (nude is 9 normally but, dudes with erections and girls with legs spread wide open will get a 10 or 11). So public nudity should not make that ok. Now public sex should and that's the bug which I already fixed, but apparently not in the current version. Put the attached file in the data folder and should fix it.
LEGEND ! Thank you (y) :cool:

Edit: Still gets reported to the police but police dont actually show up (same as before), but in the console it now says 12 instead of 9 :unsure:

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Health doesn't matter unless is below 0. It has no effect on opinions or attraction. You improve your healthy very very slowly by eating healthy foods in the diner or by exercising. Not remotely worth worrying about it.

Being half lesbian (i assume you mean bi) does not decrease her attraction to you.

So did find a bug on this. There's a check for the AI that's being applied to the MC by mistake. The AI won't break up with someone if they are very happy in that relationship, but the MC should not be subject to that check. With the console try setting that you hate marriage and love casual sex and see if that lets you break up. If not make yourself very unhappy. Hopefully that will do it. Will put in a fix for this on the next version.

Always possible to add more messages. However, the reading book progress is not progress in the general sense, it's more like some day the system decides that you are done reading it.

In the club employees tab, you can sort the employees by skilll level (or any of the columns) by clicking on the column header. I'm planning on adding a more robust filter/search capability to the contacts screen at some point.

I can see adding some of that info to that page. I'll look into it.

Yeah, loading a game over an existing one or starting a new one is pretty buggy, specially the further along you are in the game. There's some memory caching that's not being properly cleaned up when loading a game. I just recently made a fix for this that was essentially keeping the old club map from the previous game.

The last save is something I've been meaning to add forever and never get to it. As for the club buttons, I hate how it works... it's not supposed to replace your club into the clicked box, it lists them in order (your club is always #2, the downtown club is always #1), so when #1 is selected, your club moves up to #1. I probably should fit all 5 at once and not mess with that confusing replacement.

Something is decreasing her attraction to me though and by quite a lot, she likes or loves my hair/age and everything about my body is average... hmm if a girl loves tall men I assumed it would reduce attraction to short men? but maybe loving tall men actually reduces attraction to average men? could that be it? despite there being no opinion about categories in the game for average physical appearance stats.... does loving short/tall large/small automatically reduce attraction to the average stats?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
1/ When I talk with my girlfriend (first sister) I have the option to talk about her partner, who is me, and she answer that she don't have one or I don't know them.

2/ Would it be easily possible to sort the rooms in the "manage club/facilities" list, currently they appear in the order of creation.

Reactions: Büchel

lineguy74

Sep 26, 2020
Does anyone now in notepad++ how to change a job that npc has to be working for you and shows up as an employee in the club menu. Thank you.

RIKAT

Mar 22, 2024
1) 결혼을 싫어하고 캐주얼 섹스를 좋아한다. 콘솔 명령은 그게 뭐야?

2) 방 건설을 완료하는 방법은 무엇입니까?

Last edited:

Neofolis

Aug 15, 2022
The interesting thing is that another game that I play called The Ultimate Stripper Club has this exact same issue, and no one has really been able to explain why. I get about 25% of the girls almost every time, and the rest very rarely. In that one, when I remove the ones who show up from the pool, they're then replaced by another group who then shows up most of the time. And then so on, as if the game for some reason predetermines that a select group is now the default.
I got around this by deleting all of the characters that I didn't want to appear in the game and having four of each of the rest of the characters. Obviously this means you will have duplicate appearances in the same game, but given that you get that with the default characters anyway, I wasn't too bothered by it. It also means I can usually get one of each appearance to work in my club up to the staff limit, rather than having some that I want to be in my club that don't want to give up their current job, etc. The advantage of having four of each of them means that not only can I get one of them to work in my club, but usually I can get one of them with reasonable stats to work in my club. It's not perfect, but I'm happier with it like this than the default character sets.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Clicking manage club and then doing nothing at all eats a fraction of time. It's annoying to just want to check some stats, not make any changes, and still lose time. It makes the player thing they'd be better off with screenshots to keep track of things that the UI should be telling them....

But maybe it's too hard to only make managing the club eat up time if you make some sort of change? And so it can't be adjusted to how I just suggested?

Reactions: Logan1377
Aug 9, 2018
I have one employee who repeatedly attacks another.

Getting the private investigator to spy on the aggressor reveals they have anger management issues, however there doesn't appear to be a definitive value uncovered.

Is this resulting from a combination of low Rationality and high Willpower? Are there any events that allow you to address this, or is the only answer to permanently refuse them employment?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I got around this by deleting all of the characters that I didn't want to appear in the game and having four of each of the rest of the characters. Obviously this means you will have duplicate appearances in the same game, but given that you get that with the default characters anyway, I wasn't too bothered by it. It also means I can usually get one of each appearance to work in my club up to the staff limit, rather than having some that I want to be in my club that don't want to give up their current job, etc. The advantage of having four of each of them means that not only can I get one of them to work in my club, but usually I can get one of them with reasonable stats to work in my club. It's not perfect, but I'm happier with it like this than the default character sets.
I've considered removing some of the ones that I don't like and placing them in a another folder outside of the game in case I want to bring them back later, but for now I'm going to keep going in my current playthrough and just see what happens. I really like the way I rolled the character, and I'm honestly still figuring out the best way to go through the process and manipulate people to move things in my direction.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Is there anything the player can do to avoid "the city council couldn't agree what to vote on next" ?

edit: ugh I've had this four times in a row now... I can talk to them to get them to change HOW they'll vote, but I can't find a way to influence WHAT they'll vote on?

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Clicking manage club and then doing nothing at all eats a fraction of time. It's annoying to just want to check some stats, not make any changes, and still lose time. It makes the player thing they'd be better off with screenshots to keep track of things that the UI should be telling them....

But maybe it's too hard to only make managing the club eat up time if you make some sort of change? And so it can't be adjusted to how I just suggested?
Here too it's a matter of balancing the game, the current time management will surely have more and more problems as the game advance and the number of possible events grows.

With so many NPCs to manage, so few datas collected per session, so many events and so much rng making the player unable to plan anything, I can't imagine how it's possible to play with only 5 sessions per days on a long run before the game become boring. The pleasure of grinding has limits.

Bon_Bon

Jul 13, 2020
Is there a way to reschedule Election Day? Something went wrong on the scheduled day and the elections never took place.
It was something that happened with the previous version (0.4h). I thought maybe the new version could fix it, but when I go to city hall and ask about information related to election day, they tell me that the election will take place on a past day.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
The rumors are duplicated in the player detail, don't know if it's intended

1714287999503.png

Did I say I have a large penis? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: dot7z
Jun 14, 2019
I've considered removing some of the ones that I don't like and placing them in a another folder outside of the game in case I want to bring them back later, but for now I'm going to keep going in my current playthrough and just see what happens. I really like the way I rolled the character, and I'm honestly still figuring out the best way to go through the process and manipulate people to move things in my direction.
If you go somewhere and you see a new, unknown person (you see her as "F" or him as "M"), the game already decided some attributes (gender, name, age range, ethnicity), but not the exact face from the aviable "pool" for this atttributes. You if you have a save just before this, you can load and go back and introduce you again, she/he will be there again, but with a new face. You can rotate through the same pool until you find some face you want. If you get the default face (with the mask), you are at the end of the pool. But if you close your game and restart, loading your save, the face-cycle begins again.

You don't have to do anything with them; just be happy you like them as they are now. Later, when your club has quite a big fame and you have openings, all the NPCs in the city tend to ask you for interviews time to time.

Sadly, it's not really works when the RNG send your way a new NPC (like with your sibling's recommendation). Sometimes do works, but you have to have a lucky save just before the message.

Jun 14, 2019
Is there anything the player can do to avoid "the city council couldn't agree what to vote on next" ?

edit: ugh I've had this four times in a row now... I can talk to them to get them to change HOW they'll vote, but I can't find a way to influence WHAT they'll vote on?
For my sad experience, when they this, they're stuck in this infinity loop. :(
Once I tried for half a year, and nothing, always "couldn't agree". Save-spamming before the decision day, always "couldn't agree".

Back to a save when they were doing their job... or new game.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If you go somewhere and you see a new, unknown person (you see her as "F" or him as "M"), the game already decided some attributes (gender, name, age range, ethnicity), but not the exact face from the aviable "pool" for this atttributes. You if you have a save just before this, you can load and go back and introduce you again, she/he will be there again, but with a new face. You can rotate through the same pool until you find some face you want. If you get the default face (with the mask), you are at the end of the pool. But if you close your game and restart, loading your save, the face-cycle begins again.
It changed since 0.5 as the portraits are displayed in the list. Now you must reload a save before coming to the location to change the girl.

If your club is at max capacity of employees you can't reassign jobs even if you have some free.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes