• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Neofolis

Aug 15, 2022
Have fun. it can be a fun game. (BUt needs threesome scenes, lol.
It probably doesn't count, but you can have a skinny dipping threesome. To be fair, I was hoping when I started getting jiggy with someone with other people around, maybe someone else would join in, but it doesn't look like that's an option yet.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Oh I figured it out eventually, and accidently. I had to fire someone for stealing, it finally opened up and I could hire or reassign someone.

For those just starting up, this can be a fun game. I like games that you build on, and have some type of game management involved. And it can be addicting.

a few pointers I've learned:

-yeah, like others have said, don't go on a hiring spree right away. A cook and a bartender are enough to get started.
-make sure that one of the first rooms you build is a kitchen. It takes forever to build it, so start early...like day 1 or 2.
-like in real life, treat your employees well and it will pay dividends. Go to employee policies and make sure they have days off. Mine is set at 2 days off, at their choosing. It makes a huge difference. Go to your manage club/employees section and look at their happiness. Unhappy employees constantly whine and ask for raises. Also be sure to move around the club and click the "recognise good work" button.
-within a week of opening, check the prices on your drinks..and later meals. Increase incrementally...a dollar at a time to begin with.
-if you are looking to change someone's sexual preferences, you can normally do it when their fondness for you is around 50-60.

I should have mentioned this early, but when you start, run down your MC attributes. Some you can change when you start, others you cant. Endurance and strength are biggies. If not, you spend all of your time in the gym. IF needed, restart the game fresh. You'll save a great deal of time.

Have fun. it can be a fun game. (BUt needs threesome scenes, lol.
Thank you for those suggestions. I figure out a few on my own messing around, but I didn't even realize that you can set employee schedules and give days off. I'll check that out immediately.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
I messed up something really bad, can someone help me figure out how to change the “picture” of a person generated? Or is that not possible to do by editing save file ?

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
I messed up something really bad, can someone help me figure out how to change the “picture” of a person generated? Or is that not possible to do by editing save file ?
Find the Person in the save file and their image set is identified by a code like "scw00012". You can change that to the prefix of another image set. Be sure to not remove the delimiter characters before and after.

• Red Heart
Reactions: caralho24

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Find the Person in the save file and their image set is identified by a code like "scw00012". You can change that to the prefix of another image set. Be sure to not remove the delimiter characters before and after.
Thank you so much, ima test that out later and hopefully not mess my game up further :ROFLMAO:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Hey, all. Anyone that feels able to lend a hand, I'd love some help. I understand how to get to the console commands and access the cheat help, but I just can't figure out exactly how to write it in order to get results. I'm thinking that maybe I haven't been writing my character's name properly as it wants, but I've tried a few different ways. Can anyone write a quick example of how to add money or endurance? I'd really appreciate it.

wormdogs

Feb 18, 2018
Hey, all. Anyone that feels able to lend a hand, I'd love some help. I understand how to get to the console commands and access the cheat help, but I just can't figure out exactly how to write it in order to get results. I'm thinking that maybe I haven't been writing my character's name properly as it wants, but I've tried a few different ways. Can anyone write a quick example of how to add money or endurance? I'd really appreciate it.
So the cheat doesn't care about the characters name, but rather their number. You, the mc, are character number 3. If you're using the 'cheat help' in the consle, for 'char_id' it wants the number of the character not their name. So if you want to add a million dollars to your character, type "cheat add_cash 3 1000000". The one I use often is to put my energy back to 100 if i get tired from non-stop shagging: "cheat set_attr 3 stam 100". life saver.

Open your save file in notepad and you can find the 'char_id' number for all the characters, along with all their other stats (and allow you to edit them...). This is where I maxed out my stats and skill levels cause I'm a dirty rotten cheater.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
So the cheat doesn't care about the characters name, but rather their number. You, the mc, are character number 3. If you're using the 'cheat help' in the consle, for 'char_id' it wants the number of the character not their name. So if you want to add a million dollars to your character, type "cheat add_cash 3 1000000". The one I use often is to put my energy back to 100 if i get tired from non-stop shagging: "cheat set_attr 3 stam 100". life saver.

Open your save file in notepad and you can find the 'char_id' number for all the characters, along with all their other stats (and allow you to edit them...). This is where I maxed out my stats and skill levels cause I'm a dirty rotten cheater.
Thank you! I would have never guessed that. I really appreciate it.

RIKAT

Mar 22, 2024
1) How do I activate the backroom?

2) How do I activate a private room, a private dance room?

sexy clothes, prostitution bill
not activated yet didn't

Activate the Act The console command is
I don't know

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I thought I'd share an amusing and sexy random event I had happen within the game, to show what can happen with enough variety.

I started a new game, and as soon as I meet the girl working at the coffee shop, she's into my character via love at first sight. So I talked to her, and got the very basics of a relationship started. About a week into the game, I go back to the coffee shop first thing in the morning, and she wants to start talking dirty with me, so I of course say yes. It quickly progresses though kissing, groaping, hand job, blow job, and then fucking her in the middle of the shop in front of the customers and cumming inside her pussy.

And then, the kicker, as soon as we're finished with that, one of the other girls that was in the shop strips completely nude and flashes me. I chose to get closer, and she doesn't run away, so I see how far she'll go, given that we're both standing there already naked, my characters cock probably still leaking cum onto the floor as she watches. Just like the first girl, I move all the way to sex with her as well, and cum all over her face. I imagine in my head that she was so turned on that she just couldn't help herself and was overcome with lust, and that the two of them are then sitting there next to one another recovering, lol.

Not a bad way to start a new life in the city for my guy!

RIKAT

Mar 22, 2024
hello. If you think I can help, I'd like to help too. access console commands and
I'm not sure how to write this to get results on how to fake help.
How to Activate a Law Can you write a simple example of how to do this? I would really appreciate it.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
1) How do I activate the backroom?

2) How do I activate a private room, a private dance room?

sexy clothes, prostitution bill
not activated yet didn't

Activate the Act The console command is
I don't know
The back room and private rooms each needs their own law to be passed in order for you to be able to build those rooms. For the Back room is Contact Allowed and for the private room is Private Rooms Allowed.

i have a bug where all chars have healths problems and cant work ,and my healths goes every 4-7 day to -100
Did you modify your save file or use console commands to do something? I haven't seen that and I can't think of any reason why it would do that. If you set your opinion of something like smoking or junk food to 10, that would do it. Opinion values should be between -2 and 2 and if you changed manually and mistyped it and now there's a large number there it could happen.

RIKAT

Mar 22, 2024
prostitution bill The console command is What is it?
Also, sex room activation The console command is What is?

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
prostitution bill The console command is What is it?
Also, sex room activation The console command is What is?
If you must go and search for it "enabling console" and clicking the ` (top left keyboard) there's a built help options type "help" to expedite the the process

it sucks and I hate but it is very plain

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
dude you really need to stay away from console commands
you gonna screw up your game and then be begging for help to fix it
not necessarily
some of the people with bad grammar I seen on youtube teach programming better than some other fluent people

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes