Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Interesting, but shouldn't be possible to talk to her more than once. If you can perhaps tell me how you replicated this would be great!

Thank you for reporting, will try to replicate this and fix it!
If you pace around the ship at night the scene will replay. It can be done unlimited amounts of times.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I suggest moving the "jump to next chapter/continue" options into the navigation on the right, as an distinctive button at the bottom.

That would also clearly separate them from the free roaming.

And you could add an "End of Update" button there as well once the end of the current content has been reached.

I assume it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but this is not clear, you just get three places you can "relax" in as far as I can tell forever.
That is actually a very good idea. I will %100 implement this. Thank you for the suggestion.

If you pace around the ship at night the scene will replay. It can be done unlimited amounts of times.
Thank you!

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
i would suggest make mc the main villain as many have same protag themes it would be different people like variety

• Thinking Face

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Looks like you're locking quite a bit of content behind a paywall according to the changelog. Just gonna pass this one by but good luck nonetheless.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Looks like you're locking quite a bit of content behind a paywall according to the changelog. Just gonna pass this one by but good luck nonetheless.
If waiting till other release is a problem then yeah, not sure what to say. On a side note, people will complain about me delaying stuff behind for patrons, but no one asks: "Hey, you spent $500 so far on buying assets, maps, and paying people to port this, how are you managing?"

So yeah, if that is a problem then not sure what to tell you. Either way thanks I suppose.

• Sad
Reactions: baklol

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Mystic
You have a great game on your hand here. The Lore and the characters are great, the world building is top notch and the cutscenes despite the kinda old look, because of the tools at your disposal send chills down my spine, I got goosebumps from the cutscene with the rituals and the dragons. so cudos for that.

My small critic would be that the sandbox is not really needed right now the story is straight forward and I was pulled out of the story every time, I once again hit the sandbox, only to click on the next interaction.
Even if you later on have paths that could easily achieved with an ingame choice menu, without the sandbox part. It would also cut unnecessary work, imho.

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Mystic
You have a great game on your hand here. The Lore and the characters are great, the world building is top notch and the cutscenes despite the kinda old look, because of the tools at your disposal send chills down my spine, I got goosebumps from the cutscene with the rituals and the dragons. so cudos for that.

My small critic would be that the sandbox is not really needed right now the story is straight forward and I was pulled out of the story every time, I once again hit the sandbox, only to click on the next interaction.
Even if you later on have paths that could easily achieved with an ingame choice menu, without the sandbox part. It would also cut unnecessary work, imho.
Now there's what I call a feedback. Thanks and certainly glad to see you enjoyed the story as that is imo most important aspect.

And yes I absolutely understand your point regarding the sandbox. However the reason for it is that I am of opinon that I do not want to overload the player with so much content instantly, rather allowing them their own pace. I mean there is a LOT of content in here already. And I think you would be somewhat overwhelmed if not for a tiny break sandbox offers.

On another note, I also believes in its own way it is not bad as it enables me to pace and time events according to proper order and timeline.

I also did my best to ensure there are no grind aspects whatsoever, rather a straight forward concept. But the main reason for sandbox is because I intended to add events not related to present. Rather exploring the world background and for example you can play as some key figure that was present example hundred years ago, some male some female. Naturally this is all bonus stuff for people interested in lore etc.

But yeah overall I get the point. And I am trying to make sure it all remains straight with zero grind aspect or anything of the sort.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
A very nice update. I added more to the story and it's length was fit for it's long production time.
If waiting till other release is a problem then yeah, not sure what to say. On a side note, people will complain about me delaying stuff behind for patrons, but no one asks: "Hey, you spent $500 so far on buying assets, maps, and paying people to port this, how are you managing?"

So yeah, if that is a problem then not sure what to tell you. Either way thanks I suppose.
Hey, you spent $500 so far on buying assets, maps, and paying people to port this, how are you managing?

• Love

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
A very nice update. I added more to the story and it's length was fit for it's long production time.

Hey, you spent $500 so far on buying assets, maps, and paying people to port this, how are you managing?
Awesome, I am glad you enjoyed it as before!

I am managing like shit, I just cashed out another $100 as I am writing this, well, $125 with tax for assets. Something some people here do not understand it seems, hell I'd even post proof if need be if someone questioned the truth of it. Hence it triggers me when someone tells me shit about "paywall".

Its like I breathe air and live off of it, or its like going to fucking market and then getting angry cause loaf of bread costs money. No shit... :KEK:

But yeah, not my concern honestly. Thanks for asking nonetheless, even if done with sarcasm! :KEK:

slothie

May 25, 2017
Well, what can I say. Probably one of the few times i read all dialogues in the story,. Well done. The references to known literature are there but not done in a sloppy way and in any case the story is great. I don't mind the sandbox elements, i do get tired of VN-only. so keep it up and good luck. My only suggestion - progression is nice, dont overspeed into a fuckfest or overslow into a grindfest either. Cheers

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well, what can I say. Probably one of the few times i read all dialogues in the story,. Well done. The references to known literature are there but not done in a sloppy way and in any case the story is great. I don't mind the sandbox elements, i do get tired of VN-only. so keep it up and good luck. My only suggestion - progression is nice, dont overspeed into a fuckfest or overslow into a grindfest either. Cheers
Thanks, glad you've enjoyed it. And no worries on that part, I am keeping a healthy middle balance in regard to that.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Awesome, I am glad you enjoyed it as before!

I am managing like shit, I just cashed out another $100 as I am writing this, well, $125 with tax for assets. Something some people here do not understand it seems, hell I'd even post proof if need be if someone questioned the truth of it. Hence it triggers me when someone tells me shit about "paywall".

Its like I breathe air and live off of it, or its like going to fucking market and then getting angry cause loaf of bread costs money. No shit... :KEK:

But yeah, not my concern honestly. Thanks for asking nonetheless, even if done with sarcasm! :KEK:
I'm sad to hear it. When there are so many games here it's hard to see how much work is being put in to it and how much assets costs, it's not strange that people get used to it and start complaining. It's always annoying to see people complain about "paywalls", but when one is completely blind to the process it's hard to understand.

Might have been done with some sarcasm, but also out of genuine curiosity after seeing the number 500. As I previously stated, it's hard to imagine when one don't see it. I will most likely start supporting on Patreon, all I'm waiting for it my economy allowing me to do so, but as so often happens, it really don't want me to.

• Love

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I'm sad to hear it. When there are so many games here it's hard to see how much work is being put in to it and how much assets costs, it's not strange that people get used to it and start complaining. It's always annoying to see people complain about "paywalls", but when one is completely blind to the process it's hard to understand.

Might have been done with some sarcasm, but also out of genuine curiosity after seeing the number 500. As I previously stated, it's hard to imagine when one don't see it. I will most likely start supporting on Patreon, all I'm waiting for it my economy allowing me to do so, but as so often happens, it really don't want me to.
They do if a developer ACTUALLY BOTHERS to invest into it. A lot of devs depend on public mods and assets released by others, this is why I don't share what is mine. If you want something, then invest in your fucking product. In total, for month March. I've spent around $865 with taxes. Assets such as props and maps are costly, especially from Unity store. Naturally I also had to pay people for this, I have someone who ports things and rigs stuff so I can build these fancy castles and stuff you can see in game ( or will see soon enough - it won't be difficult to recognize because no other game has them, cause I don't share what I purchase)

Then I also have someone who aids me with cinematics because I simply can't manage on my own to make it in time, they range from $50 to $100 for these. And yesterday for example I had an issue with Voldar's armor shape that I shown you a peek from, it wasn't properly rigged and bugged.

Hence another person had to do the work and they charged me $110 for it. So sadly yes, these things damn cost if you actually wanna make something proper out of it.

The only thing so far that didn't cost me is music tracks, those I fetch and edit myself using audacity, along with sound effects etc.

Overall this is certainly not a typical game without any investment in it. And don't get me wrong, I don't mind my investments because I am geniuenly enjoying creating this one, and I'll probably be mad and spend the same amount in coming month. But I am simply stating that before someone has the balls to tell me how I am delaying shit or paywalling specific things, they should look at my card and bank statements.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Triggered ain't ya :ROFLMAO:
No, not on the level you think I am. I simply find it astounding how people here think life functions. If anything I am puzzled by behaviors and expectations that have zero reality in them. I pirate stuff myself, but I also buy stuff and support when I can. And you seemingly expect everything to be free.

Good luck in life with that kind of attitude, can't pirate bread I'm afraid. Either way I don't want to derail thread with further discussions, else I'll simply have to moderate myself even. So we said what we had to say. Be on your way.

• Haha
Reactions: jhustrue

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Stumbled on this a few days ago, finally tried it out. I'll write a proper review at some point but for now first impressions:

Ooh, cutscenes/animations! Quite nice ones, too. They're not very long or intricate, but they do exactly what they need to do: convey an impression of a location or just provide something nice to look at.

The writing is good, though I did spot a fair few grammatical or typographical errors, as well as things that may have been technically correct but still flowed oddly. Still, nothing so egregious as to seriously hurt my immersion.

The visuals are great. The characters look good, as do the backgrounds. I would never have guessed that you're using HS2 models if not for an earlier post mentioning it. All in all, I can tell you put a lot of work into this already.

So yeah, my first impressions are quite positive. I need to sit down and finish playing through the available content before I even think about writing a proper review, but I like what's here so far and I look forward to seeing more!

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes