Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
MacOs Version ?
Just windows version as I really don't get these requests often if at all, hence I try to save some on the size of the game itself. If you want however, I can compile one and send it your way. Just tell me so.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
ㄥ ㄩ 千 千 ㄚ

Thankfully I can still see your posts even if you delete em :KEK: But got it, compiled it for you. It will take me about 15 mins or so for the upload, I'll send it to you via PM the moment it is done.

Reactions: ㄥ ㄩ 千 千 ㄚ

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StringsOfFate-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mystic

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Is there a version end message telling a player it's the end of the present content? At the moment, MC was left alone at the second inn (after camping out in the forest after arriving to the mainland) resting day and night...is the only action I'm seeing.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Is there a version end message telling a player it's the end of the present content? At the moment, MC was left alone at the second inn (after camping out in the forest after arriving to the mainland) resting day and night...is the only action I'm seeing.
If that is the case, it seems I've forgot to include the typical notification about it. But if you've reached all the way to main lands and the second tavern, where you're left alone after Rose speaks to you briefly then you've reached the end for public build.

Usually I don't forget these but I suppose sometimes rush does it for you. Thanks for telling tho, I need to drill it some more into my head.

Or I'll see if I can make a log or something so player can check shit.

Reactions: MrBenny

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Do I have to replay it entirely to get the new content? Because I'm pressing the three options on the ship time and time again to no avail.

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Do I have to replay it entirely to get the new content? Because I'm pressing the three options on the ship time and time again to no avail.
No, I do not think that is the case honestly. You should have this kind of an option within your room on the ship ( provided you didn't start chapter 1 already )

1680036620379.png

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Strange, that does not show up.
It shows up if the values are set within the game properly. Meaning that you perhaps missed content? This option will appear after you speak with Rose on deck of the ship at night time. There is an option to pace around the ship, and at different time of the day it will hint to you that you should try again later.

You can also check do you have all content seen by checking the said values.

You can do so by opening the console Shift + O

If you write ex: "rosei2" you will get a number after it indicating the values. These are appropriate values that cause the option to start chapter 1 to appear:
1680036981613.png

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Had to go back a save and start from before I boarded the ship.
That works, and is also the smartest thing to do honestly. When I test the new content, I always return to previous save slightly before the end of current one. This way the values don't get all wonky and mix up suddenly or get bugged.

Keeping proper saves is important! But glad you got it sorted!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Illuminati00

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
That works, and is also the smartest thing to do honestly. When I test the new content, I always return to previous save slightly before the end of current one. This way the values don't get all wonky and mix up suddenly or get bugged.

Keeping proper saves is important! But glad you got it sorted!
Found the issue. If you pace around the ship and get the talk with Rose more than once you will not be able to start chapter one.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Found the issue. If you pace around the ship and get the talk with Rose more than once you will not be able to start chapter one.
Interesting, but shouldn't be possible to talk to her more than once. If you can perhaps tell me how you replicated this would be great!

Found a minor bug:

Thank you for reporting, will try to replicate this and fix it!

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I suggest moving the "jump to next chapter/continue" options into the navigation on the right, as an distinctive button at the bottom.

That would also clearly separate them from the free roaming.

And you could add an "End of Update" button there as well once the end of the current content has been reached.

I assume it is
, but this is not clear, you just get three places you can "relax" in as far as I can tell forever.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes