• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
so when is the update coming, before we have some more eden prime?

Also while I'm at it, will this game feature corrupting elves in to Orcs?
not that I'm complaining if all corrupted elves turn up Delmira.
Well it depends on the interpretation of the lore, some believe orc are from the corruption and the breeding between elves and human, but there is a magical breeding theory too soooo, we'll see. :unsure:

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
idk maybe i will give it another try later, but so far i did not finished second release..

and i definitely did not had this feelings when strings started.
Different stories and different genres is something that is certainly worth making note of. Give it time... should get more shit with EP2 start.

This is a damn good story, seriously. One of the best on f95, imo. Props to the creator. Been on f95 for a few years, but I rarely speak out about a story. Just download then leave. A rare few attract my attention enough to actually say something. The story is engaging. Looking forward to what happens at the end, but I hope that is far off from now.
Thanks, glad you've enjoyed it. And yep, certainly far off for now.

There is actually a good solution for a good dragon snu snu, let Guthar have an Ancalagon form and mission solve! Well maybe not for the poor Alvina, like this he mind be too, let's say big? :whistle:
Nooooope!

First he can't do that, second he wouldn't if he could. And third... as Tolkien once replied to leathers about Eagles... my response is the same. "Because I damn said so."

so when is the update coming, before we have some more eden prime?

Also while I'm at it, will this game feature corrupting elves in to Orcs?
not that I'm complaining if all corrupted elves turn up Delmira.
Nah, that'd give me too much of a workload tbh. And update is kinda finished already, but I won't release it till cooldown goes away for latest update bump. I can't promote the game atm.

So I started working on Eden Prime EP2 today.

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Nah, that'd give me too much of a workload tbh. And update is kinda finished already, but I won't release it till cooldown goes away for latest update bump. I can't promote the game atm.

how long does the cooldown take to go away?

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
First he can't do that, second he wouldn't if he could. And third... as Tolkien once replied to leathers about Eagles... my response is the same. "Because I damn said so."
Eru Ilúvatar has spoken, god damn it my poor fantasies! :ROFLMAO:
Puting a side my tears for the dragonBABE snu snu action scene. In the banner we see the protag in a shadow form wearing an armor, you know the one where you put fire behind him, so stylish the fire horns, it makes him so horny (couldn't resist again, sorry!:p) Joke a side, this shadow form is quite stylish, will we se it in action eventualy?

• Haha

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
two weeks I think?
how long does the cooldown take to go away?
Yep as he said.

Eru Ilúvatar has spoken, god damn it my poor fantasies! :ROFLMAO:
Puting a side my tears for the dragonBABE snu snu action scene. In the banner we see the protag in a shadow form wearing an armor, you know the one where you put fire behind him, so stylish the fire horns, it makes him so horny (couldn't resist again, sorry!:p) Joke a side, this shadow form is quite stylish, will we se it in action eventualy?
Shadow form you mean his misty like shape?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
so does that mean there won't be a update for the next two weeks?
Maybe? I need to tweak few things either way... but my release focus is always for my discord first, then itch. then here.

And here is fucked for 2 weeks as always.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Shadow form you mean his misty like shape?
Well to put in context, I have (personally) put a difference in his fog form and the said "shadow form."
An example of the differences would be in the finished tales (I think, not sure if it is in another text.).
The fog form would be essentially a sort of, well, fog body but shape less making difficult to interact with Arda (the mortal world) but not impossible ( I know not very precise.).
Well, as the "shadow form" a bodyless form with a shape and very efficient in Arda.

Little bonus: there was another text where the MC uses is "shadow form" to interact with the Nameless things, it was scrap (Again I think) but it was so cool and it gave some sort of understanding of the nature of the Nameless things. For the MC had to resemble them as much as possible to be able to interact with them.

PS: If there is any nerd asking them selves, Yes I am from those who believe the Nameless things where not born from Eru vision or will. Them pre-existing coming form the outer world (Void?).
Here is a quote from the legendarium: " There are shrines are hidden in secret places for the worship of nameless gods older than both Morgoth and the Valar."

PS2: NERD POWER!!!:PogChamp:

homor

Oct 22, 2023

hope that u will not waste much time on this and will come back to strings soon:)

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Alvina is the best girl
I approve of this. Agreed.

hope that u will not waste much time on this and will come back to strings soon:)
I do not classify it as a waste, if its something I enjoy working on honestly. I can understand if you did not find it an enjoyable start, so you prefer this over that. That's perfectly fine mate.

But I kinda have different perception on the matters, cause I have the story already in my head. I know what happens when and where. So it is more exciting for me to work.

And as I said... wait for EP2 start. Should hopefully fix your opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: homor

homor

Oct 22, 2023
I do not classify it as a waste, if its something I enjoy working on honestly. I can understand if you did not find it an enjoyable start, so you prefer this over that. That's perfectly fine mate.

But I kinda have different perception on the matters, cause I have the story already in my head. I know what happens when and where. So it is more exciting for me to work.

And as I said... wait for EP2 start. Should hopefully fix your opinion.
IDK that would mean to go thrue that bunch of boring wall of text from first episode...

btw do u plan continue Omerta?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
IDK that would mean to go thrue that bunch of boring wall of text from first episode...

btw do u plan continue Omerta?
Sadly that bunch of boring wall of text is necessary to explain and set up the story and few things. But... you can always just start off with EP2 which will offer a slight summary of stuff that happened with less of a wall of text, so you won't lose much of knowledge. You can start right off from there is what I'd recommend.

Continue? Debatable. FINISH it... absolutely.

Reactions: homor
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes