Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Can we start the game with episode 2 or start the game with episode 1?
Please answer me because I have two files and I would like to have just one.
Good "Mystic" development!

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Can we start the game with episode 2 or start the game with episode 1?
Please answer me because I have two files and I would like to have just one.
Good "Mystic" development!
from story wise perspective i would advise to star from ep 1 but episode 2 is a standalone because the developer changed some of the mechanics so the game wouldn't be sandbox ... so yea you can play episode 2 without importing a save from episode 1 but you will miss the story of the first episode and the second episode begins right at the end of episode 1 so you won't miss any story unless you don't play the first episode

Reactions: Twistty

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
from story wise perspective i would advise to star from ep 1 but episode 2 is a standalone because the developer changed some of the mechanics so the game wouldn't be sandbox ... so yea you can play episode 2 without importing a save from episode 1 but you will miss the story of the first episode and the second episode begins right at the end of episode 1 so you won't miss any story unless you don't play the first episode
Good to know, thanks.

This VN looks like fun. I see characters looking like Triss , Ciri, and Morrigan, are there characters looking like Yennefer and Leliana as well? I realise they carry different names in the VN.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
The dark lord is always scared of someone or the other,
Got cucked by urden, who had many babies with his wife,
Got scared of his wife now,
Pretty basic dude with Lucifer complex
Whose power runs out quicker than my xbox controller batteries.

• Haha
Reactions: Godson69

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
If you don't know what you're talking about... don't talk at all and do us all a fucking favor mate. I don't need idiots like you coming here, and telling me how my own story plays, or who got ''cucked'' or who didn't. If you don't like it, that's fine, now do me a favor and fuck off.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Nice work on the story dev, I love what it is becoming.
As for Alvina, I can't picture her as anything than a female Alduin, was it intended? (love the concept!)

Reactions: Mystic

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just got done with the update, and I have to say I quite enjoyed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, another update which I had a good time, and looking forward to the next one.

Oh before, I forget, Mystic I noticed the following errors that should be corrected;

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
If you don't know what you're talking about... don't talk at all and do us all a fucking favor mate. I don't need idiots like you coming here, and telling me how my own story plays, or who got ''cucked'' or who didn't. If you don't like it, that's fine, now do me a favor and fuck off.
Such a well spoken lad,
and yea you made it pretty clear how it happened
Mc's wife was given to urden by mc's previous master to make more dragon babies to use as weapons of wars
Then when urden decided to kill mc's wife , she came to mc and he turned his back on her for some reason, most likely as he said he was scared for his life from his previous master.
So classic case of cuckold,
And I am happy you didnt even talk about his measly powers that run out faster than your dad when he knew your mom was preggo.
Snide remarks aside, I like this game, got a good premise even tho no real choices but some things are getting old n boring now.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Nice work on the story dev, I love what it is becoming.
As for Alvina, I can't picture her as anything than a female Alduin, was it intended? (love the concept!)
Yesn't! I think Alduin is more of a villain if anything else knowing my Skyrim playthrough. She wouldn't fit this in such a sense, as she is not really a villain honestly. But I get what you mean or how it hints at it!

Just got done with the update, and I have to say I quite enjoyed it.

All in all, another update which I had a good time, and looking forward to the next one.

Oh before, I forget, Mystic I noticed the following errors that should be corrected;

Thanks for the bug report. I'll deal with it ASAP on my end.

As for the rest... lol. RIP Morgana then. Crushed under weight of Alvina for you it seems. As for their vows... yeah uh... no spoilers there, sorry.

As for the armor, oh yeah, she switches between them depending on place and situation. So you'll see it quite often on her. And agreed, its very nice! Fitting imo!

Such a well spoken lad,
and yea you made it pretty clear how it happened
Mc's wife was given to urden by mc's previous master to make more dragon babies to use as weapons of wars
Then when urden decided to kill mc's wife , she came to mc and he turned his back on her for some reason, most likely as he said he was scared for his life from his previous master.
So classic case of cuckold,
And I am happy you didnt even talk about his measly powers that run out faster than your dad when he knew your mom was preggo.
Snide remarks aside, I like this game, got a good premise even tho no real choices but some things are getting old n boring now.

I have no patience to be well spoken anymore. I've been here for far too long, and there is only so much we devs can chew and swallow, surrounded by bullshit on daily basis here.

Yet I will repeat it again... I don't need you, or anyone else... telling me how my own story plays, or how it is written, or what is the background o f it. I'd know it all.

I am not here to deal with your or anyone else petty insecurities. Nor will I tailor anything I do for you or anyone else. Because there is absolutely zero gain here for it.

Unlike 90 percent of developers on F95 and those who come even these days... I am not here to get money, and I don't need it or depend on it. And that is why I have privilege with myself to not give a flying fuck what just about anyone says.

You'd expect of me to be well spoken, when you come here, and write some shitty comment and it is the first thing I read after I bust my balls 11 hours a day working on updates. Mind you FREE Updates, that I do not paywall or try to take your money for it.

So yeah, you'll forgive me if I don't tolerate ungrateful bullshit from people like you. Sinking hours and months of my life into this, along with absurd sums of cash... not asking anything in turn. And then you think you have the privilege to come here and tell me anything in such a manner?

You do not... so once more, with utmost respect, fuck off.

As for the so called "cuckold" there is not a single word or situation where it was said, mentioned or shown that Alvina slept with Urden. And that's because she didn't. There is no cuckold of any sort here...

And this is why I keep telling you and everyone else... don't talk on matters you don't know anything about. When someone presumes to know better than me, the one who actually fucking writes this... it is only natural you'll get such a response. It is an entirely different scenario with entirely different story behind it.

Once again... if you dislike something, I have absolutely zero things to say on that. It is your choice. But then be a little grown up and back the fuck off and move on your way. Rather than going to threads about and writing some shitty comments.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Yesn't! I think Alduin is more of a villain if anything else knowing my Skyrim playthrough. She wouldn't fit this in such a sense, as she is not really a villain honestly. But I get what you mean or how it hints at it!
Here I'm going to do my The Elder Scrolls nerd thingy, some believe Alduin is an aspect of Akatosh, the "world destroyer" being another aspect of the "protector of the world balance" ( and "master of time" of course).
To explore it further, it is even said that Akatosh was born from Anu (a fragment of the god of everything?!).
Did I say I was a nerd?
That's to say, I love your character. I really look forward the dynamic you give her with the MC.
Good job bro! (y)(y)(y)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Here I'm going to do my The Elder Scrolls nerd thingy, some believe Alduin is an aspect of Akatosh, the "world destroyer" being another aspect of the "protector of the world balance" ( and "master of time" of course).
To explore it further, it is even said that Akatosh was born from Anu (a fragment of the god of everything?!).
Did I say I was a nerd?
That's to say, I love your character. I really look forward the dynamic you give her with the MC.
Good job bro! (y)(y)(y)
Yep, I'd be aware of quite the chunk of lore from Elder Scrolls, loved that shit since Morrowind.

And thanks bro.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Oh A Wife.... soul bound but we don't even get a kiss ...such Torture....can we fuck her in her dragon form? ...(don't ask why I'm asking because I don't why I'm asking either) :ROFLMAO: :4Head:
Huh... .but they did kiss in chapter 2 update I believe, no? When they were talking at where Alvina is. Surely you didn't miss that part?

Err... the answer to that is a resounding, fat, no. Also, how the hell would that even work? :KEK: Did you see the damn size of her from chapter 2, where it ends when visiting dwarves.

I mean Guthar can be tall in some forms, but not THAT tall or big. And he can't exactly conjure a dick. I'm afraid that particular spell is not in his arsenal. :LUL:

May 31, 2020
Huh... .but they did kiss in chapter 2 update I believe, no? When they were talking at where Alvina is. Surely you didn't miss that part?

Err... the answer to that is a resounding, fat, no. Also, how the hell would that even work? :KEK: Did you see the damn size of her from chapter 2, where it ends when visiting dwarves.

I mean Guthar can be tall in some forms, but not THAT tall or big. And he can't exactly conjure a dick. I'm afraid that particular spell is not in his arsenal. :LUL:
Nooo...I didn't miss it..i just thought it was too brief for people who haven't seen each other after such a long time...I get that they weren't on the best of terms but they worked it out ....so, I see no need for Guthar to expect her to present herself like the other girls.....and he should be honest with his feelings for her if there are any....since she knows him like no other ..

Don't ruin my twisted fantasy now ..I admit she's huge and scary but gives a boner nonetheless...or I'm simply just weird.... speaking of Guthar changing forms ... couldn't he.....uhm....how do I put this in a more delicate way.....uhmmmm .... couldn't he like turn himself into a huge dick and fuck her?....like an oversized Dildo? :WaitWhat: :ROFLMAO::LUL::Kappa::HideThePain::WutFace:

• Haha
Reactions: ntohugo and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Nooo...I didn't miss it..i just thought it was too brief for people who haven't seen each other after such a long time...I get that they weren't on the best of terms but they worked it out ....so, I see no need for Guthar to expect her to present herself like the other girls.....and he should be honest with his feelings for her if there are any....since she knows him like no other ..

Don't ruin my twisted fantasy now ..I admit she's huge and scary but gives a boner nonetheless...or I'm simply just weird.... speaking of Guthar changing forms ... couldn't he.....uhm....how do I put this in a more delicate way.....uhmmmm .... couldn't he like turn himself into a huge dick and fuck her?....like an oversized Dildo? :WaitWhat: :ROFLMAO::LUL::Kappa::HideThePain::WutFace:
He was honest when they spoke, because as stated none can lie in Alvina's presence. Not even his kind, he's forced and obliged to speak truth and truth only. She's like a lie detector, no way about it.

And yeah, brief, sure. He should be happy she didn't straight out murder him after all that shit xD And he hardly does, she does the fuck she wants, where she wants and how she wants.

And no bro, sadly not lol. I mean... that would sure as fuck ruin it all, I mean imagine it. "Hello, I'm this kind of a fallen angel being-type. My specialty is being an oversized Dildo!"

Talk about the whole shit going haywire. Sorry to ruin the fantasy you have but uh... no can do that brother.

May 31, 2020
He was honest when they spoke, because as stated none can lie in Alvina's presence. Not even his kind, he's forced and obliged to speak truth and truth only. She's like a lie detector, no way about it.

And yeah, brief, sure. He should be happy she didn't straight out murder him after all that shit xD And he hardly does, she does the fuck she wants, where she wants and how she wants.

And no bro, sadly not lol. I mean... that would sure as fuck ruin it all, I mean imagine it. "Hello, I'm this kind of a fallen angel being-type. My specialty is being an oversized Dildo!"

Talk about the whole shit going haywire. Sorry to ruin the fantasy you have but uh... no can do that brother.
Yeah ..a big ass lie detector that can turn you into a well-done steak...... Yet I'm the weird one while Guthar gave his soul and heart to a dragon but I can see her charms...she's quite interesting or else that would've been the end of Guthar's journey due to the lack of power if she didn't see Reason....this journey keeps getting better better.... Hopefully he'll be a bit powerful before Urden finds out what's going on ...

And oh yeah dismiss that dragon kink thought...:HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes