Mod Ren'Py Stray Incubus [Season 1] Walkthrough Mod [MurrayMods]

MadMoonMan69

Jan 14, 2024
My friends,
The developer modified the entire game to add sound effects. Updating the Mod is not just about incorporating chapter 12. I have to review the complete code of the game. I'm working on it, I ask for a little patience.
*Sarcasm* Oh that is just awful, now I will have to play it again from the beginning!

Thanks for your great work on this mod! It is much appreciated.

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
My friends,
The developer modified the entire game to add sound effects. Updating the Mod is not just about incorporating chapter 12. I have to review the complete code of the game. I'm working on it, I ask for a little patience.
Thanks for the mod anyways Murray

Reactions: MurrayMods

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Thanks for the mod update! I was surprised to see it was already done, as I figured it'd take longer with the code changes. Greatly appreciate your hard work!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, just got caught up with the Dev again, guess Season 2 is next after this, but wanted to stop by and say no problems what so ever I came across from the mod, was a load of help. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

• Red Heart

SpiderJ13

Jan 13, 2024
yea this isnt working for me if i try it just says error rpy chapter whatever has two of them and wont start but when i delete the files that are allready there and use the ones from the mod all the pictures are gone too so i dont know what to do
This keeps happening to me too, does anyone know how to solve this? Please explain to me as simply as possible, I'm a complete idiot with this stuff