Stray Incubus game by Flynn974.

Updated: 2024-03-22
Game/Creator: Stray Incubus / Flynn974 - - -
Modder: MurrayMods -
Mod Version: Season 1
Game Version: Season 1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

2024-03-22: Mod for Stray Incubus Season 1 updated!

SI1.png SI2.png SI3.png SI5.png SI4.png SI6.png SI7.png

Last edited:

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Thank you, thought, specially Luna seems very familiar, but play so many games, would be hard to remember which one. ;)

View attachment 3189179
Stray Incubus is full of references, for example, the character Candy is a copy of the character Cassie from the game Stormside. If you haven't played Eternum, do yourself a favor and download it now. Overall, the best game around.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Stray Incubus is full of references, for example, the character Candy is a copy of the character Cassie from the game Stormside. If you haven't played Eternum, do yourself a favor and download it now. Overall, the best game around.
Yeah, I have. Mainly was due to the Sancho mod that I started playing it. Like this game, was due to this mod.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught up with the Dev, and wanted to stop by and say, the mod worked great for me. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Just got caught up with the Dev, and wanted to stop by and say, the mod worked great for me. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!
JenMistress, thank you so much! Your continued support means a lot.
I'm going to write to you privately to ask your opinion about future plans. Merry christmas!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Does this work with the compressed version? I noticed that your mod has the .rpy and .rpyc files while the compressed has the .rpa files. Would there be any conflicts? I have no knowledge of Ren'Py so I just wanted to double check before trying it.

Well I'm guessin you have no clue since this got ignored.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpiderJ13

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
YESSIR, Eternum had me sold just by the concept... But the story and the girls AND THE LENGHT OF THE GAME. Definitely deserved to be called "Best game around".

Reactions: MurrayMods

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Does this mod lock saves to it? If a new release comes out can you continue without the mod or must users wait for it too to update?

Thunderdong

Oct 28, 2020
yea this isnt working for me if i try it just says error rpy chapter whatever has two of them and wont start but when i delete the files that are allready there and use the ones from the mod all the pictures are gone too so i dont know what to do

Reactions: Haziy

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
since this mod can make both choice, then i assume if new update came out any save from moded to load in game without mod gonna break the save?