TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The more i play, more I like Seira
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the downside of one's big titty wife only being 5'5" (really 5'4" but I let her have the inch keeps her happier) and being 6'2"... this is not a comfortably achievable pose, but it sure seems like it'd be great.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
This is the downside of one's big titty wife only being 5'5" (really 5'4" but I let her have the inch keeps her happier) and being 6'2"... this is not a comfortably achievable pose, but it sure seems like it'd be great.
Man, the bigger issue is the more your height difference is, the bendier you have to be for 69 to be viable

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
:eek: wowwww... throughout the entire plot, I guessed that something was wrong with Venus... because she was, well, not at all the Venus we knew
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Elhemeer

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Finished season 1. well, it was an amazing story, the beginning was slower, then everything interesting begins, the ending really intrigued me, we are looking forward to season 2! Good game Flynn974 :love: (y) Stray Incubus

Reactions: tmu500
Apr 29, 2021
Flynn974 What a game you have made, just an out-and-out professionalism. The illusions, the gripe in story mixed with humor which does not overdo itself. Really liking how you have also used this concept of missions and their ranking, along with their analysis which happens post that, they are certainly some unique things that have seen in your game, a solid effort indeed. Also have you like decided how much content you are planning to include in throughout Stray Incubus? We are into S2, so are you planning to go for something like a trilogy or the conclusion point of the entire story is drawing near? Would really appreciate if you could provide clarity for this because as a player it helps to know the roadmap ahead. Did read about lack of funds as a problem in one of your patreon posts and definitely planning to support ya as its quality work indeed which feel deserves the support it needs. But yea all in all, really had fun playing S1, appreciate all your hard work and it certainly shows.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Reactions: Artix0
Aug 9, 2018
im just starting, but i have to say Tor's whole introduction is one of the funniest fucking things i've played all year.

I lost it when she showed up later with full tom and jerry casts LMAO i thought they'd at least have insta-healing for stuff like that. what a great subversion

Reactions: bulbor
4.70 star(s) 129 Votes