MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Just completed chapters 1 to 4, for some reason I like busty cute Gabby 1000166016.png

I also like the game itself so far, I have already noticed that the animation is becoming more and more good (y)

Reactions: tslojr

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Anyone else having ui stupidity on mobile with this site since they rolled out those obnoxious candy.ai ads?

As an example Elhemeer , your spoilers go outside the text box and don't include the entire "title"

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Anyone else having ui stupidity on mobile with this site since they rolled out those obnoxious candy.ai ads?

As an example Elhemeer , your spoilers go outside the text box and don't include the entire "title"

This site is far from really mobile optimized, some features are broken like the galleries, the header is larger than the comments and so on. Ads also break things...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

:cry:*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

But yea, I never look at this site on mobile ... pretty much only on my desktop (or laptop when traveling).

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
This site is far from really mobile optimized, some features are broken like the galleries, the header is larger than the comments and so on. Ads also break things...
I wasn't having any glaring issues til they ramrodded the unadblockable (or at least the only things I've gotten to sorta work block all attachments) ai ad which is too wide for the comment fields.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I feel like you almost definitely give up some level of privacy protection if you access this site via mobile.
everything you do on your phone is spied on.
include exactly where you take it at any moment of the day.
google knows
it knows that 19 years ago you visited that BDSM Shop at [insert address] at 5:32 pm and were there for 39 minutes exactly before leaving.
it knows records every search you do, every site you visit.
it keeps all info forever.
big brother is always watching.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, I caught up. There's some amazing animation in this ... and some of it was even the sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, overall I did enjoy the game. A bit of a rough start, but worth the effort.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I caught up. There's some amazing animation in this ... and some of it was even the sex.

Anyway, overall I did enjoy the game. A bit of a rough start, but worth the effort.
You were faster than me lol! although i at 4 ch... :KEK:

I actually like how the game is developing, maybe this is the first game where the sex scene is less exciting and the story is more inspiring.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes