• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Strangers on Paper [Chp.1] [Gloomy Ghost Studio]

5.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
With Amy it kinda looks like a business wedding, MC said that her parents are assholes so maybe all they had told her entire life was that she will get married to Brandon to help in their business and keep their Family's name and reputation. I do have a feeling that Amy doesn't really love Brandon but will have to do with him since there is no other way. Her parents have trained her since she was a child to be perfect in front of the world and kept a leash on every action of her be it her being forced to date Brandon in high school and then marrying him. Looks like MC had some beef with the Brandon guy in high school so maybe he is some narcissistic asshole who wants her as his trophy. MC probably had met Amy during his church lessons that he was forced to attend to and she along with her parents did the same. I am really intrigued with her story.

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64 and Jarulf

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
With Amy it kinda looks like a business wedding, MC said that her parents are assholes so maybe all they had told her entire life was that she will get married to Brandon to help in their business and keep their Family's name and reputation. I do have a feeling that Amy doesn't really love Brandon but will have to do with him since there is no other way. Her parents have trained her since she was a child to be perfect in front of the world and kept a leash on every action of her be it her being forced to date Brandon in high school and then marrying him. Looks like MC had some beef with the Brandon guy in high school so maybe he is some narcissistic asshole who wants her as his trophy. MC probably had met Amy during his church lessons that he was forced to attend to and she along with her parents did the same. I am really intrigued with her story.
I thought of the same it could be their religious ethics but how'd they allowed her to be a cheerleader

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
With Amy ...

I am really intrigued with her story.
I agree. But I'm fairly sure Gizmo has stated several times that the MC is an unreliable narrator, so Brandon may not be that bad. Sure, he might have been a bit of a bully in Highschool, but he may have matured. Similarly with her parents, he only has a child's perspective of them.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Yeah, both girls are good
I'm more of a one woman type of guy tho
It really depends on the game. But if we talk about those games that try for a more realistic approach, rather than your typical harem set-up, I absolutely agree. I do like a well-written throuple story too though, not that I've seen many.

And in this game Amy is my target of affection
She is really sweet from what I have seen
And who can resist such a sweet girl when she appears so unhappy too? I'm sure there's a better life for her if she only gets a little help from someone.
But I really find them both equally interesting, but a throuple would not feel right at all for this game imo.

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

1693138644124.png

Hello there, long time no see!

Summer has been a bit of a fever dream, both metaphorically and literally. Our individual struggles during this period have seriously deteriorated our pace, but they’ve also made us realize we did use to have sort of a steady thing going on up until then. After numerous life-prompted setbacks, it has taken us a while to get back into it, but I can confidently say both Grogu and I are back again on our regularly irregular flow of production, which is good. Not great, since we’ve fallen behind on many of our goals, but we’re forcing ourselves to look at the bright side. And the brightest one is that even when things were at their worst, we never doubted we wanted to continue doing this. Like, after some of the things we’ve been through individually, the fact that GGS was always still in the back of our minds is proof that we’re fucking unstoppable, and that feels good to write.

What doesn’t feel good to write is what we need to inevitably announce, and that is that Chapter 2 will need to be delayed beyond September. We’re not nearly where we would like to be at this point and, even if by some kind of magic we ended up wrapping it up by that time… Let’s just say if there’s something we’ve learned from these past two months, it’s that life can seriously get in the way of that side-passion-project we are working on. Which, uhm, sounds like a no-brainer when I put it like that, but our overconfidence was back then justified by how smoothly things had been going before.

You guys have been nothing but supportive and patient with us, so it really pains us to say this because we’d hate to let you down and, frankly, we can’t wait to play Chapter 2 as well! I think the main reason that keeps us motivated is that we’re both big fans of each other’s work and how they compliment each other to create something that makes us this excited to share and, yeah, that’s the dream. Anyway, we’d like to once again thank you from the bottom of our hearts for sticking with us and supporting us through this time.

We’d also like to thank you all for your notes to Tony, some of them made us laugh, some were truly heartwarming, some completely disregarded the rules yet all of them brought a smile to our faces! Damn y’all for being so freaking cool.

In other news, we are very happy with how things are going with Steam. The virtual paperwork side of things is scary and quite confusing at times, but the game is currently in a stage of revision after some small corrections. Of course, here is the mandatory reminder to to add it to your wishlist if you haven’t!

We hope you’re having a great summer/winter/whatever season you’re in, and we’ll meet you soon with more news!

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
they are very weak tags yet, I didn't get excited at all.
Does this have the possibility of having incest or harem in future updates?
You obviously didn't read the extensive amount of tag information the dev wrote down under "Genre," where tags are typically located, did ya? No cookie-cutter incest, which is a BIG plus for me, and no harem, unfortunately for me, however, I love everything else, so I'm in! This looks great! I'm going to check it out today, and if it's as good as I anticipate it being, I'm going to join the Patreon.

Reactions: yandex

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Glad i clicked on someone sig and found this, very very promising and very good writing, loved the introvert / extrovert explanation Becca moment. Can't wait for CH 2, going straight to my sig :cool:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Could Jessica potentially become a LI in the future? I didn't particularly liked the main ones.
Don't think so, the story is short, like 4 episodes + Epilogue. They already had a 3rd LI while in development, since some posts have been edited, I don't remember which one in particular, but they dropped that idea eventually.

I feel for you if you can't connect with any of the available options, but imo I think its smart that they don't overextend themselves while they are learning the ropes, can't tell how many devs want their big idea as their first project and then quit because the scope, skill and funds needed are overwhelming.

Tinklesan

Nov 18, 2020
Don't think so, the story is short, like 4 episodes + Epilogue. They already had a 3rd LI while in development, since some posts have been edited, I don't remember which one in particular, but they dropped that idea eventually.

I feel for you if you can't connect with any of the available options, but imo I think its smart that they don't overextend themselves while they are learning the ropes, can't tell how many devs want their big idea as their first project and then quit because the scope, skill and funds needed are overwhelming.
Yeah you're probably right, but damn, Jessica is hot.

5.00 star(s) 36 Votes