1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Parham2017

May 15, 2017
Init failed,could not load game.
There is no game file or the game file is corrupted.
For more info view messages.log.
What should i do?

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
Looks like released. But...

1.1 To play SIASL requires membership to Y3DF.com website. The game from time to time will require the user to enter a username and a password from the Y3DF.com website. The player can continue playing the game if he does not have access to the website at that time, but he will not be able to progress in the game unless he enters the require code that the website will generate for him once he enters his username and password. Warning: All the codes change according to your username and password so if a member’s membership expires and he re-subscribes the previous codes will not be accessible anymore unless he replays the game from the beginning

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Looks like released. But...

Sooo....the full game exists but is nearly impossible to crack? Well baring something amazing I'm catagorizing this thread as dead to me.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
thats mean the milftoon staff check this forum each day hahaahahaha
and probably checking the nicknames of each people for find if they have in the base

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Nah bro its ok, at least everyone knows now, watch out we have some Spys on F95.x'Dx'D
Not surprising. A lot of creators are very anal about piracy. Understandably so. But some take it too far. Deciding to even waste time stalking forums I guess. The creator of ROBF apparently likes to stalk ULMF and even once released a fake version of one of his games so he could point and laugh at people who pirated it. At least that's what I heard. Talk about wasting your time doing pointless shit.
I suppose we just gotta be careful. Wouldn't want to attract too much attention.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
1) The game still in beta stage

2) Don't have time to play but after unpacking and reversing game files didn't found any protection. I posted unpacked version of the game (use it to see pictures or play the game).
3) If game will ask anything connected with protection make a screenshot of this moment and/or post save file before this place and I'll try to make hacked version as I did it with MTB.

Last edited:

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
My saves dont load, once i press load game just freezes and doesn't respond. anyone else?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I have no clue what to do in this mess, got the mom BJ scene then she disappears. Brother and his fiance are fighting in the bathroom and the dad is asking me to find pictures of bro's fiance. Only thing I can think of is the forest but no matter what direction you choose it spits you out after 4 screens.

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
I have no clue what to do in this mess, got the mom BJ scene then she disappears. Brother and his fiance are fighting in the bathroom and the dad is asking me to find pictures of bro's fiance. Only thing I can think of is the forest but no matter what direction you choose it spits you out after 4 screens.
Is the game still worthless for play?

Reactions: ponyguy

nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
Girlfriends Phone is under the chair in the livingroom.
Charge it with the charger you made earlier
Give it to the father he should give you your bedroom key
go to room lock your door and sleep
Scene will happen
After that go find your brother by the barn and show him the first parchment you got
He will give you his and you can combine them to form one.
He says if you have a map he will help find the family in the forest but this is where im stuck.

inzz

Oct 20, 2016
anyone can help out so i got to the part where gina and dad are argueing what do i do next

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Wait their is a update for this? after the demo that was release?

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes