1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
I get:

"The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Reactions: jason95821

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
I get:

"The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
I haven't played this yet, but that DLL is part of the Microsoft Visual C++ runtime. try installing the latest visual C++ redistributable package. here is a link

most people will not see this error because Visual C++ runtime is typically bundled with everything from adobe Creative Suite products, printer software, most Intel and broadcom NIC drivers, games, etc. most people should already have these libraries installed.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
sadly that did not work for me ^_-
honestly, i don't know which Visual C++ library you need for this. i have every version from 2008 to 2017 installed in both x32 and x64 variants. this game might require an older version. try Visual C++ 2012?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Y3DF? didn't take me to a patreon, is there far more content to be had or is this just their launch game?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I was tempted from the main image...the thread is making me wait though
Too bad that image doesn't actually happen in the game! At least for me, the demo ends when you unlock the door, not after a scene inside the bedroom.. False advertising for sure.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Let me know if Filebox link goes down. :D I'll reup the folder variety.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
The game is from Y3DF and with Kalevra art... of course it has potential! but there are so many bad thing!

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Kalevra art is really good, but the story itself its kinda strange, It reminds me a lot of Milftoon's games so far.

The Game itself is kinda buggy and sometimes kinda of annoying how the character move around, I have to restart the entire game because the Item Menu dissapear from the game. I know its a demo (Alpha Prob).

I just gonna follow the game cause Kalevra's Art.
I Hope it release sooner.

siamese

May 2, 2017
stop at the scene where the mother tell the boy to stay the fuck away from the barn.. what's next guys?

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Check the barn again, the mom+brother will spawn again, just walk to right (->) and the kid will hide at the bushes then the mom + brother will enter the barn and u can too. After the scenes with the brother You have to talk with mom at her room.

siamese

May 2, 2017
Check the barn again, the mom+brother will spawn again, just walk to right (->) and the kid will hide at the bushes then the mom + brother will enter the barn and u can too. After the scenes with the brother You have to talk with mom at her room.
thanks bruh, after that scene i come to the mom room, ready to get inside and the THIS IS THE END OF THE DEMO appear, can't seem to talk with her, how about you?

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes