4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I've been very vocal of my admiration of Locjaw and his work on this game. I think the atmosphere and protagonist narrative is an extremely exciting set up. I like the way that this chapter ends with a proper set up the future potential of both his powers and the story in general. However, I think that that there needs to be a better implementation of the "Game" aspect. Small clicking options, or even further dialogue menus could improve things in a whole new way. This update had one less dialogue option than the first one, for a total of 1 whole dialogue option. I wouldn't mind waiting like two months for the next update to see some brand new mechanics put in. Something to think about. Also, I'm available for any small English corrections or dialogue sprucing, LJ. :p Keep it up, proud of you. -Morah

Reactions: LocJaw

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
is it me or max looks like a dude ? at least from the pictures in OP
She looks like a women to me.

I'm actually confused why you asked because she clearly is a women. Makeup, feminine chin length hair, tits (even if small), a small frame, all add up to a women. There are no masculine traits either to confuse the issue.

Reactions: steverogers5

nod24

May 4, 2017
the plot is good, but the scenes of sex are extremely vulgar. We can say that there is no sexual theme in this game.
For me, it's like reading a good book, the content of which is interspersed with scenes of masturbation and blowjob.
There is no sexual intrigue.
And I'm afraid if she appears, the author decides to fuck it all up. Well, about as it was in the project "teacher's pets". There was one interesting character. And when the author discovered the audience's attention to her, he began to destroy her with some kind of unhealthy despair. Has sentenced and has shit all that only is possible.
Here we see about the same thing.
Sexual interest is impossible, to whom you can just fuck.

Reactions: supermanz95

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
the plot is good, but the scenes of sex are extremely vulgar. We can say that there is no sexual theme in this game.
For me, it's like reading a good book, the content of which is interspersed with scenes of masturbation and blowjob.
There is no sexual intrigue.
And I'm afraid if she appears, the author decides to fuck it all up. Well, about as it was in the project "teacher's pets". There was one interesting character. And when the author discovered the audience's attention to her, he began to destroy her with some kind of unhealthy despair. Has sentenced and has shit all that only is possible.
Here we see about the same thing.
Sexual interest is impossible, to whom you can just fuck.
to be fair,this is still a very early version of the game and it's far from complete,so i wouldnt be judging it so harshly just yet based on how it is now compared to how it could be a few versions from now.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does this game have a lot of spoilers for Life is Strange ? I only finished the first episode so

Thx

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
She looks like a women to me.

I'm actually confused why you asked because she clearly is a women. Makeup, feminine chin length hair, tits (even if small), a small frame, all add up to a women. There are no masculine traits either to confuse the issue.
the jawline is off. here she is made with a square face

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
there are no big boobs in the Life is Strange, all of the girls are small breasts.
so, why dont have the chance to change this,
like Max, make her become a D-CUP cow girl,and piercing her two nipples with rings.
or Victoria, make her become your bitch, with D-CUP and a four-terminal slave chain, two piercing her lactating nipples, and two piercing her labia, and, her clit,a electric shock piercing maybe?

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes