4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
This game is about only L.I.S. or also take before storm events?
Seems to be an alternate timeline, so I would say within the LIS time. I didn't play BTS, but that would be my best guess. Hey cool, another Zamora. -Morah

Reactions: Brad Zamora

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I can't remember if I updated my experience trying to play LIS or not. I could only find it on Steam so I downloaded it and tried with my mouse. Started having trouble finding hot spots so I bought a game controller and it seemed to work at first so bought the whole 5 episodes because Steam had a great special on the whole package. Then I started having even more trouble finding hot spots even with the controller. So I deleted LIS from my laptop and fortunately there was a 14 day return policy on the controller. Only thing I can figure is either the game is now filled with bugs or my comp won't run it.

This game runs great on my comp and is great so far so it's still installed. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: a79

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
A short one. Love how the LIS art style was respected and maintained so well (as a designer, I would love to know how you achieved it).

I have a huge love for LIS, so I'm still not sold, but I'm also not running away screaming, so that's a win, I guess. Looking forward to more content.

Nice jobs!
LIS the game itself I made a mod for it a few years back and I am going to add it to this.
It should bring the Visuals up a lot and add more depth.
Here's 2 screens from this game already done.

Btw nice game and Real LIS was a great game.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
LIS the game itself I made a mod for it a few years back and I am going to add it to this.
It should bring the Visuals up a lot and add more depth.

Btw nice game and Real LIS was a great game.
Wow, nice but not sure if I prefer these or the ones in-game already. Both are very clear but yours appears to be HD instead of the softer feel of the renders in the game. Both are great and I wouldn't mind either way going forward. Also per my post above I tried to play LIS w/o success, probably some sort of tech issues.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
How would one even go about downloading these images? They are pretty HQ, and I think they'd even make great desktops. It's been about two weeks since I played this game, can't remember what the backgrounds looked like. Someone described them as "Softer" which sounds about right.

Excited for this week's update! -Morah

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Wow, nice but not sure if I prefer these or the ones in-game already. Both are very clear but yours appears to be HD instead of the softer feel of the renders in the game. Both are great and I wouldn't mind either way going forward. Also per my post above, I tried to play LIS w/o success, probably some sort of tech issues.
I like the comic style to stand out more like when it is rendered through unreal engine and I used some of the shaders on the screens with a graphics tool I use.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Update Dropping on Monday boyz, get chur' dicks out. -Morah

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Sorry for the wait guys.
Test build is here, please if you encounter some bugs message me here or on Tumblr.

Also, I'm not a native english speaker so if you find grammatical errors or something that sounds off or just plain stupid drop me a pm so I can fix it up for the public release.

Thank you all for the tremendous support!

Have fun!
pc=
mac=

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
How bad will we get to be? or is this just going to be a linear VN?

I am definitely enjoy where you are going with things so far

Reactions: LocJaw

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
How did I miss this one before! Judging from the screenshots it looks sweet!
SFM renders.. I'm digging it for sure. Good job mate!

zumizumi

Sep 18, 2017
Life is cringe might be one of the baddest game released but it has good fap material for sure and a good retarded fanbase this project can make money boi.
"You are going to dip"

Reactions: a79 and Morah SDG

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Are you kidding me? What used to be a big market (I'm from the 5.25" floppy era) There have been many years that the adventure games were dead, so in recent years, every time a somewhat quality adventure game came out was already a special occurrence in itself.

Now, what's truly cringeworthy;

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Looking good, nice update, you got yourself a new patron :) @LocJaw thought about setting up a discord?

Also small typo, "never seen a chichen fly so high before".

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes