VN Ren'Py Abandoned Strange Events [Ep1 v1.0] [TemptationXXX]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I don't even think it's going to make it that far unless their goal is to see how deep they can bury it before it completely dies. When they did the first game they kind of dug themselves a hole with some parts of the game and when the new one came out we were expecting them to dig themselves out of that hole and make it better but instead they just dug the hole deeper and now we are just waiting for someone to walk over to the hole and start kicking dirt on them to end it.

@

Yeap they are so good at it they forgot to first have something that they could use to even try to blackmail anyone but since they don't they are going to sink deeper into that hole and be forgotten forever.

Reactions: ponyguy

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Hmm, a post from him on Patreon:
---------------------------------------

"There will be no English version until reaching the first goal."

So, he has 2 patrons ... one is me. One (with an obvious spanish username) likes his statement. How should I react? XD
Dana: De acuerdo. Nos vemos luego Alan.
María: Papá, me gustaría pedirte algo.
Alan: ¿Qué quieres?
María: ¿Podrías darnos un poco de privacidad? Vete a tu habitación y no salgas a la terraza mientras estemos en la piscina.
Alan (Pensando): (¡Ésta también es mi casa!)
I can read basic Spanish and it's the same stupid story, , the game is in the English version, don't blame the translator, miracles not a translation.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

That daughter scene at the table has been like that since day one.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And probably will remain like that to remind us.. the daughter is very studious and intelligent!XD

Reactions: eddie297

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 75521
Overview:
We will see the life of the father and the mother. separately. The father will stay at home with his daughter, and the mother will go on a trip to film a movie.​

Updated: 08.03.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: Ep1 v0.1 (1080p)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remake of:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Pc: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Thanks to @anschwww

@Cirelc New Version Update OP

Versión ampliada v.0.1 con una escena adicional.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Yeah, had a cinical romp of laughter over it on monday. Ridiculous really but 'tis his project, he can do whatever he wants with it. Nevertheless, this is a poor choice.
Can not fault it totally!Making a game with images in high definition costs time and a good PC and he has only 1 Patreon supporting him, his idea was to reduce the quality and size of the images to save time in the updates and not to translate to English for not being native language and he no have volunteer to translate the game for free, just as I and other people do voluntarily in the game MAN OH THE HOUSE translating into several different languages.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah, had a cinical romp of laughter over it on monday. Ridiculous really but 'tis his project, he can do whatever he wants with it. Nevertheless, this is a poor choice.
Without question an idiot, without any morsel of logical reasoning. But yeah, these are his rules, I am just a scavenger.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think that "no english version" is poor piece of business.To increase financial support, at this early stages especially, he needs to reach as many people as possible. No english version is not way to achieve that.I understand, although, that it is hard because he don't speak english, but he should at least try to deliver "engrish" version and maybe he will find some kind soul with extra free time and will, which will fell into love with game, to help him translate engrish to english.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm sure it's a lot easier to get someone to clean up and elevate 'Engrish' to English than find someone willing to translate from his native language to English? I suppose it's just one more of those strange events.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think the game is more of a joke game I don't even think the DEV takes themselves serious. Your better off going and checking something else out.

Reactions: trau de
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes