• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Strange Events [Ep1 v1.0] [TemptationXXX]

1. 2.00 star(s)

botc76

The writing is still really bad. Talk about a shitload of exposition.
    The mother now looks younger than the daughter, when a believable milf would have been much better.

The MC acts like a total dweeb, the way he lets himself be bossed around by his wife and daughter and he looks like he's fucking 17, when he is supposed to be 50, there's no fucking excuse for that, it's just too much, even for my ability of suspension of disbelief.

Then we have the NTR of course, so far unwillingly, but it seems pretty clear that the wife
    will be turned into a sexslave by the producer
  2. M
    5.00 star(s)

merlindos

Played the original verison in spanish and. I like history and I think it has potential. I'm sure the author used Google to translate it and simplified the English version. The images are very good. Let's see what he can end up doing. There are some things that must be corrected.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Ep1 v0.1...

The visuals of the characters are pretty decent... The backdrops appear to be unique... The animations are very creative, although the one at the pool is a bit grainy...

The script is a mix of broken English and very dry story telling... I really think it needs a complete retranslation as well as reinterpretation... When it's not full of broken English it sounds like a robot is speaking for the characters in how it flows and sounds... The plot revolves around a male protagonist (even though at one point it temporarily switches to the POV of the wife briefly) who is married to an actress, and who's daughter has returned home from college for a 30 day vacation... Due to a foul up, the wife ends up having to leave for a movie shoot for a couple weeks... The current content ends during a scene near the pool involving the protagonist, the daughter, and the daughters friend...

I found the way this story is told to be a little cliché and sometimes a bit overbearing in how some of the characters act... Like how untrusting the wife is, and how the daughter treats her dad... Of course, the protagonist is just as bad practically forgetting his daughters actual age... Or how the whole wife's meeting with the producer plays out...

Overall, the visuals are pretty good (when not grainy), but the text needs a complete overhaul... I could understand most of it, but it didn't sound like normal humans talking to one another... If they can get past the text hurdle, and redo some of the cliché story telling, then perhaps it might be more in line with the good visuals... It's very early into it's production, so it has time to fix all that stuff... We'll just have to wait and see... Will I revisit this one? Only if it can fix all the stuff I already mentioned... Only time will tell...