SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wonder how many of those "completed" games are because of Japanese games that are released already completed or the more recent influx of short cashgrab-looking games on steam.
A fair number I'd wager from COVID years, many were at home and had nothing to do. Also, a fair amount of because Patreon (getting removed) and people losing the source of a lot their money.

Reactions: RellikMD

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
clearly you have a lot of experience in nothing! unfortunately "HD's" still break often, even SSD's can wear out because even though they have no moving parts they have limited cycle times, even if they are quite long now compared to the past...
the only thing you're right about is that the excuse of malfunctions for so long is not justified...
I have HDs that I have been using for well over a decade. I'm still using them, they aren't even 1TB in size. But they have worked practically forever.
So no, they don't break often. Last thing that actually broke and died on me was an RTX2060.
Don't make excuses, and nobody is dumb enough to be making a game and not back their shit up every time they make any substantial progress.

Reactions: Orlox and DenseFool

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I have HDs that I have been using for well over a decade. I'm still using them, they aren't even 1TB in size. But they have worked practically forever.
So no, they don't break often. Last thing that actually broke and died on me was an RTX2060.
Don't make excuses, and nobody is dumb enough to be making a game and not back their shit up every time they make any substantial progress.
For real, The 4TB Seagate i have in my pc was made in 2013, the 1TB WD in my media pc was made in 2011, and heck even my 2006 dell with the IDE Maxtor drive still works lol

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What a shame, really. I loved the game and really hope the dev can continue somehow. The mother was really hot and look the age instead of many games where the mother looks like it could be your sister.

Reactions: Feofan Grek

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
I would really like to find someone who would continue this game. There is no hope for its creator anymore, apparently he has disappeared forever. And the game is very good, it has always been one of my favorites.

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
I would really like to find someone who would continue this game. There is no hope for its creator anymore, apparently he has disappeared forever. And the game is very good, it has always been one of my favorites.
I mean yeah, it had potential and it would be nice if someone continued it, bit realistically, the chances of this happening are low

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
you would need to have all the original assets for the original game.
which could be tough if some are originals & not purchased assets.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not a fucking chance dude, as much as I enjoyed the game, the NTR fucked the game to death twice, first problem, it was first added miles into a grindy as fuck game, making anyone who wanted to see it have to spend ages to see it and not worth it, and second, killed anyone who hates NTR from playing it.

There is no way to come back from this even with a redo, first, it's tainted now, and no one who hates NTR will come back, second, the only choice would be to appeal to the NTR mob, and you would have to either change your fuck whatever she was, the blonde girl (fucked if I can remember after all this time), and make her your girlfriend, not a relative, and you would then have to either have the father be found sooner, or flashbacks of the father fucking the blonde, and add a fuck ton of NTR.

Assuming there are many NTR fans of grindy as fuck repetitive badly done sandbox games.
Yeah, adding NTR unannounced was a really stupid move. No idea why dev's kill their own games this way. It wasn't the grindy, just had a lot of little quest things to do. Compared to Other games like "Jen's Dilemna" this game had zero grind.

I just wish the mom had gotten to vag sex with the son before the dad showed up. Ugh, anal fans may have loved it in the pre-dad scenes but leaving that out is a giant miss, even if the game had stopped an update after that.

Reactions: EJW

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Has anyone every noticed how often people's pc's break when they work on these games and are supported by patreon?

I had my pc break ONCE in 20 years. and that was a freak accident.

PC's don't die that easily unless you do something absolutely stupid with them
I've built multiple PC's and over 20 years the only failures werr from me doing stupid things to the hardware.

So yeah, unless you're buying rejected parts that failed QA you're usually not going to get them to fail.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes