• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
It's kind of hard to believe, but games on F95 actually fair a bit better.

17,643 total games
4,460 abandoned games

That's about 25.3%
I wonder how many of those "completed" games are because of Japanese games that are released already completed or the more recent influx of short cashgrab-looking games on steam.

Reactions: dluser

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wonder how many of those "completed" games are because of Japanese games that are released already completed or the more recent influx of short cashgrab-looking games on steam.
A fair number I'd wager from COVID years, many were at home and had nothing to do. Also, a fair amount of because Patreon (getting removed) and people losing the source of a lot their money.

Reactions: RellikMD

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
clearly you have a lot of experience in nothing! unfortunately "HD's" still break often, even SSD's can wear out because even though they have no moving parts they have limited cycle times, even if they are quite long now compared to the past...
the only thing you're right about is that the excuse of malfunctions for so long is not justified...
I have HDs that I have been using for well over a decade. I'm still using them, they aren't even 1TB in size. But they have worked practically forever.
So no, they don't break often. Last thing that actually broke and died on me was an RTX2060.
Don't make excuses, and nobody is dumb enough to be making a game and not back their shit up every time they make any substantial progress.

Reactions: DenseFool

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I have HDs that I have been using for well over a decade. I'm still using them, they aren't even 1TB in size. But they have worked practically forever.
So no, they don't break often. Last thing that actually broke and died on me was an RTX2060.
Don't make excuses, and nobody is dumb enough to be making a game and not back their shit up every time they make any substantial progress.
For real, The 4TB Seagate i have in my pc was made in 2013, the 1TB WD in my media pc was made in 2011, and heck even my 2006 dell with the IDE Maxtor drive still works lol

Reactions: dluser

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What a shame, really. I loved the game and really hope the dev can continue somehow. The mother was really hot and look the age instead of many games where the mother looks like it could be your sister.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes