Jake Styles

May 6, 2017
Need more of them. sex scenes would be appreciated. Also, what AI do you use? You are better than the dev
I'm using Universal Upscaler from leonardo.ai. Unfortunately for some reason penis was excluded from their learning model and it's not being recognized properly. This means no sex scenes with penis are upscaled correctly. You're only left with ones like bellow.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
I'm using Universal Upscaler from leonardo.ai. Unfortunately for some reason penis was excluded from their learning model and it's not being recognized properly. This means no sex scenes with penis are upscaled correctly. You're only left with ones like bellow.

Thanks, that's what I want to be honest. I want to see more pussy, especially in doggy position for Rachel, and I love the way their body is enlarged and more detailed than before. These girls are really perfect than other visual novels and that is why this game is so good. Pity that it had to be over. I'd honestly want him to come back now. I think it's a revolution of technology in visual art novels now. Every dev is going to use this to cut time and make high quality products

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
It's kind of hard to believe, but games on F95 actually fair a bit better.

17,643 total games
4,460 abandoned games

That's about 25.3%
I wonder how many of those "completed" games are because of Japanese games that are released already completed or the more recent influx of short cashgrab-looking games on steam.

Reactions: dluser

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wonder how many of those "completed" games are because of Japanese games that are released already completed or the more recent influx of short cashgrab-looking games on steam.
A fair number I'd wager from COVID years, many were at home and had nothing to do. Also, a fair amount of because Patreon (getting removed) and people losing the source of a lot their money.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes