VN Ren'Py Straight!? [Revamp v0.10.1] [Aaryn]

4.90 star(s) 49 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
seriously appreciate the love. thank you. means a lot to me that you enjoyed it
I used to play the old build of this game before the revamped version came and I appreciate all the improvement and hardwork that you put to create this game and I love everything about this game

• Love
Reactions: Aaryn

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I used to play the old build of this game before the revamped version came and I appreciate all the improvement and hardwork that you put to create this game and I love everything about this game
thank you very much. i'm taking the revamp seriously. this isn't just another dev dragging shit out for like a 2% improvement in graphics that no one will even notice. It's been fun to work on actually. i was kinda worried that going through the whole thing again would feel tedious but it doesn't. i still smile at scenes and it's been fun seeing the improvements even on my end so i'm glad that's translating to the readers as well. stay tuned. i've been publicly talking about another major improvement in visuals we'll see in the next update. also, thanks for just sticking with the project even after reading the original. seriously appreciate that man <3

4.90 star(s) 49 Votes