Storywriters for an Incest game

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
are you planning on making it like a visual novel where there's no clicking around and going to places of your own choice
or an rpgm or a renpy with clicking and doing stuff
cuz in my opinion this art suits a renpy game or a visual novel game but not rpgm XD
and great art btw ! looking forward to the release
It will be an interactive V/N type game where you can click on the map to go around as well as in the house like livingroom, pool, kitchen, etc...You'll need to explore and do some stuff to build relationship with the mom for a more rewarding gameplay.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Sorry man if i sound too impatient but how is your progress so far ?? ...its just that your art is next level and i have some hope....

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Sorry man if i sound too impatient but how is your progress so far ?? ...its just that your art is next level and i have some hope....
It is progressing slow but steady.
You should follow the progress here :

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
hi , im a amateur writer with a huge imagination to develop a plot , create a good story for a full game . all depends on what kind of story you are looking for

i can work with incest paths , rape, blackmailing , old & young , fantasy, monters ,

if someone is interested feel free you send me a pm , i can write an intro for your proyect and if you like it we can talk about it .