Storywriters for an Incest game

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
If I don't have to be bound by the limitations of patreons lewdness policy, I'll probably push the incest element a little further. I don't mind things getting controversial. I think if it's going to be taboo, it should be full-scale taboo.
I don't know. Stuff like this:

Call your Mayor's office, and ask if there is an incest survivors support group in your city. Don't try to infiltrate the group or be sneaky, be upfront and honest. Talk to the director, and tell him that you are writing a story, and let him ask the members of the group if anyone wants to tell their story (anonymously) An overwhelming number of "victims" of all sorts, rape etc feel voiceless, and are even triggered by the way these things are depicted in mainstream media. Helping them get it off their chest, by listening on the one hand, and on the other providing an outlet for them to really tell it like it is...how it happens... is sort of a win win for you both.
Is kind of fucked up.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
No patreon because patreon is currently on the hunt for adult games that include incest and ss so they can shut them down. I'm working with a group of coders for the scripting to be done so I should be able to start within a month.
Well, try adult pledge or sponsorion (this one will be avalaible in a couple of months and it seems good).

Kratos

May 1, 2017
I would love to write an incest game as I've always felt that the games I've played have never quite scratched my particular itch. A few come close to what I wanted but never quite reached place I wanted or turned it around. My most recent example is in Dreams of Desire when it turns out that Tracy had a thing for the MC all along. I prefered it when I thought she was seduced out of a traditional brother/sister relationship to explore something more or that maybe outside forces had been clouding her judgement.

The best experiences, for me, comes from the build up (without stretching it out too long) and character development. We need to feel like the characters are actually a family and one of them realises their attraction and grows the relationship. Not "Oh my god my son has a huge dick, I should stick it in my ass now". Start small, with the scope of the MC's attention growing with our own.

I have yet to find a game that does comedy well at all apart from Summertime Saga. The writing is quite good there. The best writing I've seen is in A Town Uncovered. The Update schedules for those games are a bit irregular but I have always come back because I know the story will keep me engaged.

The only reason I haven't gone out and made a game myself is that I feel as though the story would be great but I can't code/develop a game effectively and so it would look like trash so not worth it. Though some kind of partnership would be nice!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I hope it works. We really need an adult alternative of patreon. So many great games died out due to their adult policies.

Thx :)
what you could do is just make a patreon to support you as a creator and not the content you put out. this is how some artists are getting past that. as the rules only apply to what you publish on patreon itself.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
This game has every idea i like. Even the art is so awesome.
I'll be watching this.
*hides in shadow*

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
I would love to write an incest game as I've always felt that the games I've played have never quite scratched my particular itch. A few come close to what I wanted but never quite reached place I wanted or turned it around. My most recent example is in Dreams of Desire when it turns out that Tracy had a thing for the MC all along. I prefered it when I thought she was seduced out of a traditional brother/sister relationship to explore something more or that maybe outside forces had been clouding her judgement.

The best experiences, for me, comes from the build up (without stretching it out too long) and character development. We need to feel like the characters are actually a family and one of them realises their attraction and grows the relationship. Not "Oh my god my son has a huge dick, I should stick it in my ass now". Start small, with the scope of the MC's attention growing with our own.

I have yet to find a game that does comedy well at all apart from Summertime Saga. The writing is quite good there. The best writing I've seen is in A Town Uncovered. The Update schedules for those games are a bit irregular but I have always come back because I know the story will keep me engaged.

The only reason I haven't gone out and made a game myself is that I feel as though the story would be great but I can't code/develop a game effectively and so it would look like trash so not worth it. Though some kind of partnership would be nice!
I agree with you here. The premise of the story should be the MC convincing/seducing the mother in a reasonable and well thought out manner. Maybe the mother really loves her son, maybe she's always had the kink, or maybe she just likes to please men. The hottest incest stories to me are the ones that don't start out that way - the women see the guy is now sexually active and they start putting themselves out there. The MC has to work on whatever the 'hang ups' are. Maybe she's worried about being exposed - maybe she is worried that he'll treat her like a fuck object, or maybe she just feels guilty about the whole thing.

There are plenty of incest games where the MC mind controls/forces sex upon his family. There are those where there is blackmail and trickery. Even more so where its just all about starving the mom from attention and suddenly she wants any cock nearby. It would be nice to have one that really digs down deep into the mother's story as to why its possible she's ok with incest. Milfy Town made the blunt approach - the mom is cool with incest and wants her son - badly, but I think people could do a lot better than that.

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I agree with you here. The premise of the story should be the MC convincing/seducing the mother in a reasonable and well thought out manner. Maybe the mother really loves her son, maybe she's always had the kink, or maybe she just likes to please men. The hottest incest stories to me are the ones that don't start out that way - the women see the guy is now sexually active and they start putting themselves out there. The MC has to work on whatever the 'hang ups' are. Maybe she's worried about being exposed - maybe she is worried that he'll treat her like a fuck object, or maybe she just feels guilty about the whole thing.

There are plenty of incest games where the MC mind controls/forces sex upon his family. There are those where there is blackmail and trickery. Even more so where its just all about starving the mom from attention and suddenly she wants any cock nearby. It would be nice to have one that really digs down deep into the mother's story as to why its possible she's ok with incest. Milfy Town made the blunt approach - the mom is cool with incest and wants her son - badly, but I think people could do a lot better than that.
That's pretty much the premise of this story. I won't go into too much detail but the sons drive towards his mother comes from purely oedipal and carnal desires. Sure at first both of them are completely oblivious to what they truly want deep down, and it's a rough psychological challenge to discover and accept their inner impulses. But the son doesn't even consider resorting to trickery or corruption, he just needs to express his natural love for her mother until she recognizes how pure and precious it is, even though it's behind a huge concrete wall of taboo.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
That's pretty much the premise of this story. I won't go into too much detail but the sons drive towards his mother comes from purely oedipal and carnal desires. Sure at first both of them are completely oblivious to what they truly want deep down, and it's a rough psychological challenge to discover and accept their inner impulses. But the son doesn't even consider resorting to trickery or corruption, he just needs to express his natural love for her mother until she recognizes how pure and precious it is, even though it's behind a huge concrete wall of taboo.
That sounds like a viable premise. And just to expand on an example:

The boy is learning and figuring things out - and he's attracted to his mother. Since he's innocent (i am guessing) he doesn't realize that some of what he's throwing out is a clear sign of attraction to his mother (who is smart enough to pick up on it - as she's a grown woman). She can be flattered by the attention, turn it down, get angry with him, or maybe just assume its a harmless phase and tease him about it from time to time (especially if she generally is an attention seeker). The teasing doesn't go missed by the player, so the story can progress to the point where eventually one or both of them decides its no longer taboo or lets themselves drift into the grey area.

At that point, maybe things that were innocent in the past - backrubs, accidental nudity - are no longer innocent, but deliberate acts of breaking the other character's taboo.

A game could go back and forth in this grey area for a while - until something disrupts it. Maybe the mom sees another lady making a pass at her son (or more). Maybe the mom makes an extremely poor lapse in judgement and gets caught spying on him.

Anyway, nice to hear you have some good ideas. Hopefully you can get your developers rolling with some new updates.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
got to break that wall down get the sledge hammer

The boy is learning and figuring things out - and he's attracted to his mother. Since he's innocent (i am guessing) he doesn't realize that some of what he's throwing out is a clear sign of attraction to his mother (who is smart enough to pick up on it - as she's a grown woman). She can be flattered by the attention, turn it down, get angry with him, or maybe just assume its a harmless phase and tease him about it from time to time (especially if she generally is an attention seeker). The teasing doesn't go missed by the player, so the story can progress to the point where eventually one or both of them decides its no longer taboo or lets themselves drift into the grey area.

At that point, maybe things that were innocent in the past - backrubs, accidental nudity - are no longer innocent, but deliberate acts of breaking the other character's taboo.

A game could go back and forth in this grey area for a while - until something disrupts it. Maybe the mom sees another lady making a pass at her son (or more). Maybe the mom makes an extremely poor lapse in judgement and gets caught spying on him.

Anyway, nice to hear you have some good ideas. Hopefully you can get your developers rolling with some new updates.
The wall of taboo is a tough one to break or even face it without shame. So it's a challenging journey a mom and son would have to go through, but nevertheless enormously rewarding :)

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018

I like your idea a lot. Reminds me of a manga. Can't remember the name tho

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
are you planning on making it like a visual novel where there's no clicking around and going to places of your own choice
or an rpgm or a renpy with clicking and doing stuff
cuz in my opinion this art suits a renpy game or a visual novel game but not rpgm XD
and great art btw ! looking forward to the release