Dargor89

Jun 4, 2021
But how much endings there are in the game? I reach the ending where he doesn't succumb and the rewards is going to the gallery? No scene with Fia? Maybe I Miss something, but the "bad" ending are much better. There is a walkthrough or only an hint of all the ending that we can reach in the game?

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
But how much endings there are in the game? I reach the ending where he doesn't succumb and the rewards is going to the gallery? No scene with Fia? Maybe I Miss something, but the "bad" ending are much better. There is a walkthrough or only an hint of all the ending that we can reach in the game?
About Fia, the game mentions that at the start, no sex content with her. But a walkthrough for all Endings would be nice. I dont know how to pregnant Mare for example, did not see anything in Gallery Mode that show those things.

Last edited:

Dargor89

Jun 4, 2021
About Fia, the game mentions that at the start, no sex content with her. But a walkthrough for all Endings would be nice. I dont know how to pregnant Mare for example, did not see anything in Gallery Mode that show those things.
To get Pregnant Mare you need to reach is quest, then get her to your room and answer that you fall for her, then go with the flow. I reach that ending and i think is better than the "canon" ending

Last edited:

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Hhhmm, for some reason in the Past i could not be defeated and was in a kissing loop. I loaded some other Save and it worked, odd. Mumu is such a ravenous little carnivore, its hilarious.

Mach1Alpaca

Jan 29, 2021
weird, I am doing the school girl mission and won against the two girls but talking to the fiance girl just sends me back to the school saying the quest isn't finished.
I heard the game was simple so I am guessing nobody was lost in this game so did I hit a bug?

Edit:Nvm I had to read the missing girl's diary and then hit the door in the center of the map again,I guess that is why the door told me to check it 3 times
What diary? I'm having the exact same issue with that quest and I've read everything from every diary I could find. Interacting with the middle door just says no one is there, and the bottom right door is still locked.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
This would have been WAY better if the girls actually physically transformed into monster girls/succubus after draining you TBH

Reactions: Gojii

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
basic plot of the next game: your parents died and you end up living with your rich uncle(your mother's brother iirc) who literally gives you the harry potter treatment(your cousin even points this out) and his daughter who adores you from the start. your uncle has you work and train as your cousin's bodyguard until the day he can kick you out. so life carries on like this this one day one of your cousin's two friends decided she wants to check out a urban legend and gets isekai'd by shadow monsters(friend #1) with your cousin chasing after her leaving you and the other friend(#2) traumatized by the experience(also your uncle beats you up because of this)

jump a few years to present day and after getting beat up by a girl(classmate #1) it's shown that your cousin's friend(#2) is now your bully. it's at this time that your whole school get isekai'd(though your unaware of this at this time and have class as normal) and one of the girls(classmate 2) your class passes out so you and classmate 1 take her to the nurses office after which classmate 1 is attacked by a boy with pink eyes(infected) you save her eventually finding your teacher and other classmates who where being protected by your cousin, friend 1 and a fairy. both you and friend 2 are shocked that the two of them haven't aged and their don't believe the two of you are you.

you now learn a few things
for your cousin and friend 1 it's only been a couple of months instead of a few years since they got isekai'd
you can acquire a energy known as mana and use it as currency to buy weapons, supplies and a return ticket sends you back to your world
you get a set amount of mana as a "login bonus"
you can also take other peoples mana
you can enslave someone by taking all their mana(the mc will never do that though)
a man's mana is stored in their balls and mixes with semen guys lose a lot of mana if the masturbate
everyone who comes to this world gets powers (your cousin's makes doors to a pocket dimension that is a replica of her home and yours is status anomaly immunity)
if you enslave someone you also take their power
everything changed when the person with the virus power came to this world
infected can only spread the virus to people of the opposing gender
most male infected are basically horny zombies
female infected tend to be more lucid but tend to instinctually seek out uninfected males

according to the fairy killing the person with the virus power should put everything back to normal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 24, 2020
To get Pregnant Mare you need to reach is quest, then get her to your room and answer that you fall for her, then go with the flow. I reach that ending and i think is better than the "canon" ending

Yeah, Mare ending definitly better than canon ending. Why MC is a virgin when he was around that childhood friend for such a long time? Yet she also dont do a thing with him at the end of the game. I dont see how her love is shown.

Also most of girls are bitches, even if they are under succubus potion or candies control. Alice? Total bitch, i would have distanced from her. Little sister of Fia? At little age and yet, have cuckolding fetish. Same for that "honor student" girl. The only adequate girl imo is part time worker one, which is friend of Alice and Mare

Reactions: Gojii and Daemielle

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, Mare ending definitly better than canon ending. Why MC is a virgin when he was around that childhood friend for such a long time? Yet she also dont do a thing with him at the end of the game. I dont see how her love is shown.

Also most of girls are bitches, even if they are under succubus potion or candies control. Alice? Total bitch, i would have distanced from her. Little sister of Fia? At little age and yet, have cuckolding fetish. Same for that "honor student" girl. The only adequate girl imo is part time worker one, which is friend of Alice and Mare
because the game caters to weak beta males. and to the sheep that are more than glad to do insane amount of work and all they get is a small "thanks". this was never intended to the red pill guys who sees the world as it is.

personally I just hope said betas will see it from that point of view and stop simping to women and kingdoms corporations

kafja

Oct 15, 2020
Am I the only one who gets an error message with one of the older girls, the brown haired one? It says missing graphics

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes