Jul 8, 2022
I can't enter the game because of an error, is there a way to fix it?
Do you have the latest version of joiplay? I just run the exe through it like normal. All though like I said it hard stutters or just outright freezes the moment you take damage.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
It runs but it stutters very hard whenever you take damage in combat. Idk how to fix it.
If it's MV, then it might be possible to tweak the plugins and do trial and error if it's the plugins that makes it stutter. Since we are dealing with Ace here... I don't know.

I can't enter the game because of an error, is there a way to fix it?
Where do you grab your JoiPlay? Play Store or Patreon? I suggest you dl the patreon version and see if it's still error

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
story is simple. demon lord has the brilliant plan of poisoning the waters with horny. and for plot convenient reasons only the lolis are targeting the hero. not the old hags oh no. if he succumbs to the temptation then that means the end of human race as no one will oppose the demon lord anymore.

and yet here I am thinking it would have been so much better for the hero to be tempted. I reached the alleged good ending, but what did the hero exactly get? NOTHING! his balls aren't dry, his pp never got touched, and all he gets is a hollow "thanks". he is a hero no one will ever want to be.

get the CGs.

May 10, 2018
weird, I am doing the school girl mission and won against the two girls but talking to the fiance girl just sends me back to the school saying the quest isn't finished.
I heard the game was simple so I am guessing nobody was lost in this game so did I hit a bug?

Edit:Nvm I had to read the missing girl's diary and then hit the door in the center of the map again,I guess that is why the door told me to check it 3 times

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes