• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
This seems to have a lot of potential but without any guidance it's hard to figure out what to do, trial and error has allowed me to start producing toys.

ISSUE #1: Straight off the bat you need make the different consoles in the factory accessible by pressing E having them just pop up when you walk near them is awful and causing some annoying behaviour with the camera spinning.

ISSUE #2: Also add some sound, the game is erie when playing and there no noise of the factory or the women around the factory XD

ISSUE #3: Higher storage capacity for plastic having to keep buying plastic cus i can only store 15 is annoying as shit.

ISSUE #4: Explain controls for sex somewhere figured out how to pay the chick and spamming F key seems to do something but beyond that i'm stumped. (Think i have figured this F seems to increase speed and it's just a looped animation with no climax.) ???? if this is the case add climax feel pointless wihout and ending XD

ISSUE #5: Doesn't seem to be anything to do once you have the mask and enter the mask house is this end of content for now ? should i be able to do something there? is it bugged ? (I Think this is bugged because i picked up the mask more then once so they seem to have spawn mutiple set of the npc in here.)

View attachment 3184907

ISSUE #6: Once you can enter the house with the mask the event on 2nd floor seems to only work the first time then when you go there in future it says she on 2nd floor but she not there.

EDIT....
Think I have played it enough for one sitting., Overall the concept is great, the mechanics of the game are a bit clunky and need some work for example one of the staff can be material purchasing or selling boxes but not both at the same time so in order to use this automation you have to run in and out of the building reseting the staff or just do the stuff yourself.

Female faces could use some work and Mens genatalia needs a complete rework.

Overall I think it has potential but in my opinion needs a lot more content then just being able to make sex toys, lots of interactable characters with there own unique quests and stories while taking a long time to implement would take this game from being an empty shell to a world worth exploring.

Some serious compression need done on the assets there's no reason a game this small should be 20GB in size, this is very much a time where you want to think quantity over quality or another way to put it is function over form.
where is the mask im i blind or something ?

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
If your playing the free demo version you can't get it, if not it's in a house near the bank.
ahhh i know it but thx regardless its a bummer i did play like 4 hours to try to get the factory and the money running xd

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
This seems to have a lot of potential but without any guidance it's hard to figure out what to do, trial and error has allowed me to start producing toys.

ISSUE #1: Straight off the bat you need make the different consoles in the factory accessible by pressing E having them just pop up when you walk near them is awful and causing some annoying behaviour with the camera spinning.

ISSUE #2: Also add some sound, the game is erie when playing and there no noise of the factory or the women around the factory XD

ISSUE #3: Higher storage capacity for plastic having to keep buying plastic cus i can only store 15 is annoying as shit.

ISSUE #4: Explain controls for sex somewhere figured out how to pay the chick and spamming F key seems to do something but beyond that i'm stumped. (Think i have figured this F seems to increase speed and it's just a looped animation with no climax.) ???? if this is the case add climax feel pointless wihout and ending XD

ISSUE #5: Doesn't seem to be anything to do once you have the mask and enter the mask house is this end of content for now ? should i be able to do something there? is it bugged ? (I Think this is bugged because i picked up the mask more then once so they seem to have spawn mutiple set of the npc in here.)

View attachment 3184907

ISSUE #6: Once you can enter the house with the mask the event on 2nd floor seems to only work the first time then when you go there in future it says she on 2nd floor but she not there.

EDIT....
Think I have played it enough for one sitting., Overall the concept is great, the mechanics of the game are a bit clunky and need some work for example one of the staff can be material purchasing or selling boxes but not both at the same time so in order to use this automation you have to run in and out of the building reseting the staff or just do the stuff yourself.

Female faces could use some work and Mens genatalia needs a complete rework.

Overall I think it has potential but in my opinion needs a lot more content then just being able to make sex toys, lots of interactable characters with there own unique quests and stories while taking a long time to implement would take this game from being an empty shell to a world worth exploring.

Some serious compression need done on the assets there's no reason a game this small should be 20GB in size, this is very much a time where you want to think quantity over quality or another way to put it is function over form.
ISSUE #1: I agree with you. This also annoyed me, I was just too lazy to redo it. but I fixed it.

ISSUE #2: I will try to add all sorts of sounds to the game.

ISSUE #3: And this note has been redone

ISSUE #4: working on new animations for the climax

ISSUE #5: the fix is done, all that remains is to upload it to the server

ISSUE #6: The problem with the 2nd floor was also fixed

I was unable to solve the problem with a large size game, since the models have facial expression properties (morphs). And these morphs have a size of almost 13 GB. If anyone knows how to compress them correctly, I'm waiting for a hint

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
I removed all morphs from the game and the game size became 7GB. because the animasia of the penis and other animasia of facial expressions disappeared and I didn’t like something.

Dec 2, 2019
As enthusiast of any management-like games, even more if You are a character in game not just a 'hand of god' like in many 2D games I like the idea of this project. I totally agree with Sin-X opinion about all those issues and i have a few more

First of all staff management, running back to computer and adding money to personel is quite boring and bars in hud are confusing when pay more than 100$. This problem is very essential, but accetable for game in early verion. For now it's more like money delivery game than management. I think some upgrade systemm leveling up would be much more enjoyable then just running aroung and spending money on everything.

Second, I might be wrong, but it looks like production is "realistic", and by that i mean that sometimes toys just fall of the belt and don't get send to packing machine (likely when you set up production speed over 150%). It might be bug, or design, i'm not sure but it's weird thing to see. Clarified mechanics are something that players like, but of course not everything should be obcious at first sight. That's Dev's nightmare to balance experience that player get, but luckly here You are free to do some experiments xd

Minor thing, but please, add more door xd Running around factory is so annoying xd more door and jumping over the belt

last one... I'm not type of gamer that consider graphics to beessential to enjoy something, but i have to say that this is like uncanny valley or just before it. I think that simply, cartoon like textures with bordering might make this game looks better and making parts of 3d model connections a little bit easier. If You made all assets by Your self than nice, but if You just find them somwhere maybe consider a change of them.

Good luck with Your game

Reactions: CR234

gooby.pls

Oct 21, 2017
WTF this game ate my 16 gigs of ram for breakfast then had the 3 gigs of space in my boot drive for brunch.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw