• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
s.png

Overview:
This is the Build version of the game STF2.
This game is in the open world genre.
it is in development mode.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-17
Developer: Rufa F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

sGg5zq.png 77NV4a.png MR5kkO.png DBjuHA.png GtV_S8.png g604JL.png
vB9547.png SllaRX.png vo+a7w.png ZooGmL.png dqYlnD.png

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Requested by CR234 congratulations for your game.

please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah, it killed my pc just to extract it :D
Impressive compression, at level of fitgirl games (y)
Edit: game is confusing as hell, pressing random stuff and have no idea what the hell am i doing.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023
20gigs and using 18gig RAM and no hair. Also his penis is in serious need of medical attention with that 90o angle break in it.

I have to say: Daz for Unity Bridge has been released, sooo, if you're determined to go "high specs", you're better off going that route... You'll have to find Daz models elsewhere, but like... YAAR, they're out there on the high seas.

~

Suffice to say, it ain't looking good enough for those requirements.

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
well got the factory running buyed evething but i dont think you can get the mask the mask is most likely in the apartment where you cant go in the demo noice sad

Reactions: CR234

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
This seems to have a lot of potential but without any guidance it's hard to figure out what to do, trial and error has allowed me to start producing toys.

ISSUE #1: Straight off the bat you need make the different consoles in the factory accessible by pressing E having them just pop up when you walk near them is awful and causing some annoying behaviour with the camera spinning.

ISSUE #2: Also add some sound, the game is erie when playing and there no noise of the factory or the women around the factory XD

ISSUE #3: Higher storage capacity for plastic having to keep buying plastic cus i can only store 15 is annoying as shit.

ISSUE #4: Explain controls for sex somewhere figured out how to pay the chick and spamming F key seems to do something but beyond that i'm stumped. (Think i have figured this F seems to increase speed and it's just a looped animation with no climax.) ???? if this is the case add climax feel pointless wihout and ending XD

ISSUE #5: Doesn't seem to be anything to do once you have the mask and enter the mask house is this end of content for now ? should i be able to do something there? is it bugged ? (I Think this is bugged because i picked up the mask more then once so they seem to have spawn mutiple set of the npc in here.)

1702913645039.png

ISSUE #6: Once you can enter the house with the mask the event on 2nd floor seems to only work the first time then when you go there in future it says she on 2nd floor but she not there.

EDIT....
Think I have played it enough for one sitting., Overall the concept is great, the mechanics of the game are a bit clunky and need some work for example one of the staff can be material purchasing or selling boxes but not both at the same time so in order to use this automation you have to run in and out of the building reseting the staff or just do the stuff yourself.

Female faces could use some work and Mens genatalia needs a complete rework.

Overall I think it has potential but in my opinion needs a lot more content then just being able to make sex toys, lots of interactable characters with there own unique quests and stories while taking a long time to implement would take this game from being an empty shell to a world worth exploring.

Some serious compression need done on the assets there's no reason a game this small should be 20GB in size, this is very much a time where you want to think quantity over quality or another way to put it is function over form.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMelenas and CR234

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
This seems to have a lot of potential but without any guidance it's hard to figure out what to do, trial and error has allowed me to start producing toys.

Straight off the bat you need make the different consoles in the factory accessible by pressing E having them just pop up when you walk near them is awful and causing some annoying behaviour with the camera spinning.

EDIT #1: Also add some sound, the game is erie when playing and there no noise of the factory or the women around the factory XD
EDIT #2: Higher storage capacity for plastic having to keep buying plastic cus i can only store 15 is annoying as shit.

Will add more comments when i progress further.
These are the kind of comments I expect from everyone. immediately, I start working on my mistakes. By the way, I'm the developer of this game

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
These are the kind of comments I expect from everyone. immediately, I start working on my mistakes. By the way, I'm the developer of this game
Can only improve if people tell you what is wrong.

Keep checking back to my original post as i will keep updated with more stuff as i find bugs and issues.