Jackjohnny18

Feb 16, 2021
Can some refer me similar games with similar type of animation. I have been playing this and same other games(hard new, perfect marriage, etc)

View attachment A-Perfect-Marriage-Mature-Love-Betrayal-and-Redemption-Game-Screen-3.webp
1.jpg

these game have really good looking female protagonist, been Searching these kind of games, but I was able to find same game with good graphics, but female models doesn't good as in these games, So can anyone help me?

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
Can some refer me similar games with similar type of animation. I have been playing this and same other games(hard new, perfect marriage, etc)

View attachment 3568054
View attachment 3568056

these game have really good looking female protagonist, been Searching these kind of games, but I was able to find same game with good graphics, but female models doesn't good as in these games, So can anyone help me?
Some of my favourite games with a FMC and lots of men getting their way with them or with some really good scenes include:
Immoral Stories
The Survival of Sarah Rose
Darker
Jessica's Choices
Kimberly's Life
Goma
Special Request

They don't all have animation or any animation in some cases, but the scenes are hot, stories are cool and the threads seem to get a bit of traction with help from other users or the DEV themselves.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

View attachment 3568054
View attachment 3568056

She's perfect. A little too perfect, if she was a little less beatiful it would have been perfect for the player to identify with her husband.

Jackjohnny18

Feb 16, 2021
Some of my favourite games with a FMC and lots of men getting their way with them or with some really good scenes include:
Immoral Stories
The Survival of Sarah Rose
Darker
Jessica's Choices
Kimberly's Life
Goma
Special Request

They don't all have animation or any animation in some cases, but the scenes are hot, stories are cool and the threads seem to get a bit of traction with help from other users or the DEV themselves.
I have been playing both immoral stories and Kimberly's life, and I really like these games. And checked all other games, and its perfect, these types of game that have been exactly looking. Thank for the list

Reactions: Levitation

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

View attachment 3568054
View attachment 3568056

In case you don't know it already:

Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 Ep.15] [DeepSleep]

Chapter one is a bit rough at first, but it gets better with time and Chapter 2 now has an official Renpy Version.

Apr 29, 2018
Fooxied Games
Updated on 30 April
#Development notes

Hello folks!

How was your April? It's getting warmer here, and on one hand, I feel like spending all my days outdoors, but on the other hand, I'm finding more motivation for work. Maybe working outside is the solution? Just a quick update today – we're halfway through creating Episode 3.0. It's been a month and a half, during which we've crafted over 800 new renders and a lot of animations. The script is nearly done; we just need to create six more new scenes, and we'll be ready to release it, probably in the second half of June.
This week, I'm also starting my vacation, both from my main job and from game development – I think it's the first one in two years. I can't remember the last time I stepped away from the computer and didn't work on the game :D So, I'll be back to you on May 12th, while the rest of the team will keep working to avoid any unnecessary delays.

SoD__1.jpg
SoD__2.jpg
SoD__3.jpg
SoD__4.jpg
SoD__5.jpg

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes