Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I just downloaded the game, I didn't add anything...
According to the error message you posted, something is missing in "fr_zenpy". Would it be the French translation? Maybe try and play in English to see if it works.

lucfafa20

Jun 3, 2019
According to the error message you posted, something is missing in "fr_zenpy". Would it be the French translation? Maybe try and play in English to see if it works.
Yes I play in French, but since I have the error I cannot change the language...

Its not so big

Mar 3, 2023
The problem is not on steam I think, but where you can download the game on the first page
You can try to delete the persistent files. The first one you can find in game/saves folder and the other one depends on your operating system.
Click on the to find out where its located. Then search for stepsofdebauchery and delete the 2nd persistent file.

Reactions: Udayana

lucfafa20

Jun 3, 2019
You can try to delete the persistent files. The first one you can find in game/saves folder and the other one depends on your operating system.
Click on the to find out where its located. Then search for stepsofdebauchery and delete the 2nd persistent file.
Oh my god you are my savior, thank you very much, it worked

• Wow
Reactions: Udayana
Apr 29, 2018
Game-Progress-3.0-#2.png

#Episode 3.0 - Current Progress & Small Preview #2
5 hours ago
Hello everyone on this rainy (at least here) Sunday!
Today, I'd like to give you a brief update on the progress of Episode 3.0. So, this month we should finish working on the scripts for it; currently, as you can see, we're at around 70%, but things are heading in the right direction, and we should wrap up this stage within ~10 days. As for creating renders and animations, we're currently at about 40%. By the end of the month, we should also have about half of the planned update ready, which is the pace I anticipated at the beginning. We're also starting to slowly code and test new features, as well as gradually sending additional game segments to our translators.
But what can you expect in the new update?
We plan to add 12-13 scenes - 8 main ones (including a summarizing scene, which will be quite large, about 3-4 standard scenes long), while the rest will be optional, unrelated to the main storyline, like a new scene at the gym, etc.
Regarding the main scenes - you'll be able to immerse yourselves in the world of D&D, where you'll meet two new characters and explore the entire created world. There's a chance for a new challenge in the iSpy application. If you haven't given up on the storyline with the Dean, you might embark on an adventure as his assistant. It's been a while since we had a chance to talk with Blaze, and the bullies at school have been more noticeable lately. Remember we promised something to Madison - there's a chance we'll finally be able to pay off our debt. And the cherry on top will be the scene at the bar with Wesley and Jay, perhaps with additional activity there, and above all, a scene summing up the entire episode... about which I won't reveal anything. That's about it; there will be a few new items to buy, a few new achievements, a few activities in the sandbox, so there's a lot of work put in and a lot still ahead of us.
Finally, I'm sharing a few new previews.
As usual, I wish you all a peaceful week and talk to you soon!

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes