yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SteaThePrincessInSacredSlaveryLegendOfStoomCore-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks, please keep going, there's a lot more eroquis stuff I am dying to see even if it's MTL.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The difference is, you need to install the game also using Locale Emulator in most cases, sometimes you download only mdf/iso if it's an old game, so you need emulator such as Daemon Tools. Sometimes the game needs a crack, if it's DRM protected, so it's not that simple as it might look.
Vast majority of games from Hentaisharing has the game files in a seperate folder with an .Exe you can patch and play the games straight from there. If only an ISO, you can usually mount and look at its content directly with Windows and run the installer from there. Installing with locale emulator is no different from running the game with it, just rick-click, run in Japanese, and you're good.

Overall, its extremely simple and not that much more work than downloading the shit from here. And you save all of us from swimming in this flood of MTL garbage on the frontpage. I sincerely hope they just ban RAW mtl one day, because games have to be in English and most of this cheap MTL can barely be called that.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
You guys are complainign about MTL poetry, but i'm pissed that i need to run through japanese locale to play this.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote