EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
The Fillol, despite being a small star, was a planet rich in resources and known as a hidden treasure of space. In the distant past, a space bandit named Degdal attempted to invade this planet but failed, tarnishing their history of never having been defeated. Negdal, the protagonist, seeks revenge for his ancestors. Now he knows that the source of the planet's once-defeated power lies in the sacred core, which is the treasure carried in the womb of the Fillol princess.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2012-10-19
Original Title: 聖隷の姫君ステア ~ストゥーム・コアの伝説~
Aliases: Seirei no Himegimi Stea ~Stoom Core no Densetsu~
Developer: Dieselmine -
Translator: Sugoi VN
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game requires Japanese locale to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl7.png smpl4.png smpl6.png smpl8.png smpl5.png smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Such as? Ppl only can go to the places with raw jpn's VN's instead of this.
Literally any pirate site on the web, such as 'FapForFun' or torrents. :rolleyes::coffee:
And if not you can run it through shitty MTL yourself if you got that much of an itch to scratch.
And then there's also the thing about some MTL's not being any better than raw, too. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
In fact, if you want to release shit like this, then release them raw, will be better that way in case someone will want to TL it.
There's no point in doing these shitty half-assed MTL's when we got people doing GPT4 TL's now.

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Literally any pirate site on the web, such as 'FapForFun' or torrents. :rolleyes::coffee:
And if not you can run it through shitty MTL yourself if you got that much of an itch to scratch.
And then there's also the thing about some MTL's not being any better than raw, too. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
In fact, if you want to release shit like this, then release them raw, will be better that way in case someone will want to TL it.
There's no point in doing these shitty half-assed MTL's when we got people doing GPT4 TL's now.
I'm not the one who doing shitty TL's for jpn VN's, I'm the one who searching for the raws and mtl's, first of all. Second of all, we got only a few dudes, who does GPT4 tl's. Doubt they will tl such an old vn's if it's not payed by somebody.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
So what I'm getting here over the last few days is that someone is speed-running all of the Butcha-U VN's through MTL, so that way no actual human will ever have to bother with doing an actual good and readable translation. Great...

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
When all else fails, one can simply ask Dazed to commission visual novel games. :3 (VNs don't end up on the polls because they take forever to finish)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Such as? Ppl only can go to the places with raw jpn's VN's instead of this.
Well for one, you can go straight to the source of where most of these trash mtl are being mass produced

You can download all the games from hentaisharing and just copy paste the file from the site above and ur done. Also places like Ryuugames seem to accept everything. No reason for all this crap to be uploaded here. There are many alternative sites for users with no standards.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
When all else fails, one can simply ask Dazed to commission visual novel games. :3 (VNs don't end up on the polls because they take forever to finish)
NTR/Lolies RPGM's :HideThePain:

Well for one, you can go straight to the source of where most of these trash mtl are being mass produced

You can download all the games from hentaisharing and just copy paste the file from the site above and ur done. Also places like Ryuugames seem to accept everything. No reason for all this crap to be uploaded here. There are many alternative sites for users with no standards.
Fs, can't argue with that. But there is too many steps and shit to do, too far from simple download a non passworded and mtl'ed game. Ppl sometimes can't manage how to run the game propertly and you asking for this.
But I get your point.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Fs, can't argue with that. But there is too many steps and shit to do, too far from simple download a non passworded and mtl'ed game. Ppl sometimes can't manage how to run the game propertly and you asking for this.
But I get your point.
Its literally the simplest thing. Just drag the file from SVN to the raw game downloaded from hentaisharing on the damn desktop :FacePalm: But I guess people who are willing to eat this raw mtl shit might find such a simple instruction overwhelming :rolleyes:

BTW, you usually need locale emulator to run MTL games from here too. There is no difference.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
ahhh~ Butcha-U, I've been following him since the beginning...

him and Asanagi are whom I worship, nanashi(774) used to be in my pantheon, but after nagatoro he went full vanilla ewwww.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Its literally the simplest thing. Just drag the file from SVN to the raw game downloaded from hentaisharing on the damn desktop :FacePalm: But I guess people who are willing to eat this raw mtl shit might find such a simple instruction overwhelming :rolleyes:

BTW, you usually need locale emulator to run MTL games from here too. There is no difference.
The difference is, you need to install the game also using Locale Emulator in most cases, sometimes you download only mdf/iso if it's an old game, so you need emulator such as Daemon Tools. Sometimes the game needs a crack, if it's DRM protected, so it's not that simple as it might look.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote