StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks all for the bug reports and suggestions! I just checked the code and it looks like there wasn't a way to set sensitivity through the scripting system, so I went ahead and added that. 0.19 will make [sensitivity|20] actually increase sensitivity.

0.19 Alpha (emphasis on alpha) did release yesterday. It fixes some bugs (the most important being the dialog with faction leaders and the tooltips on planet upgrades), but introduced some new ones around the new clothing engine. I'd only recommend it for players comfortable with some odd display bugs. For everyone else, the non-alpha will be releasing in a couple weeks, and hopefully have a more stable clothing engine.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I dunno why, maybe I'm hipster like that, but I always enjoy seeing a game take shape like that.
Ok, I did work on games in the past, that might factor in, but having a bug to report always gives that warm feeling of contributing.

Reactions: bshippers

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
I dunno why, maybe I'm hipster like that, but I always enjoy seeing a game take shape like that.
Ok, I did work on games in the past, that might factor in, but having a bug to report always gives that warm feeling of contributing.
Ditto, but i much prefer contributing ideas rather than bugs reports >.>

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Heh, I can relate to that. However, as a developer, there's always people with ideas, and it's always more fun to do things you planned out yourself. As I lack the knowledge of what the dev has envisioned, I would limit my suggestions to things that are a mechanical improvement, or help the suspension of disbelief in my eyes.
I guess a good, well formulated idea is just drastically more effort than a bug report, and with uncertain pay-off. So I often limit myself to the times when feedback is actively asked for.
I remember a case where developers wanted feedback on the stats for a potion, and plenty people buried the thread in hundreds of ideas, yet no one answered the question. Maybe I'm a bit too careful with that. ;)

Reactions: Q Who

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I love both. I don't have every fetish, and a few of the rooms and subsystems (the dairy and the implant system, to name a couple) have been completely designed by members of the community to fit their tastes. Bug reports are also great, because relying on the community for QA is a big reason I can maintain this patch schedule.

Unless they specifically break one of my two rules (no bodily waste and no underage slaves), suggestions generally go on the list, and I try to get to as many as I can.

People here seem to have a pretty good understanding of what's possible for one developer, and so far nobody I can remember has requested anything that was too large to be a stretch goal (the fighting pit was the biggest one I can recall, and that ended up working out OK).

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
Thanks all for the bug reports and suggestions! I just checked the code and it looks like there wasn't a way to set sensitivity through the scripting system, so I went ahead and added that. 0.19 will make [sensitivity|20] actually increase sensitivity.
Thanks for the note about sensitivity ... tried to use the code for some time and failed misserably

And like the others here, i will of course play the 0.19 alpha. For me, to watch the game grow and get better with every update is half the fun. You do a great job and i hope you have the same fun developing the game as we have playing it :)

The new wardrobe system looks promising, i am looking forward to download 0.19 alpha as soon as possible.

Reactions: Q Who

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
"Release 0.19a: Cutscene Overhaul"

Here you Go my Friends,

A Quality Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

As with every Update and for maybe new Users dont forget to put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster .exe is ^^ (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)

Extreme Content (ALL Releases Forever !) - (Link from Post)

Hey all,
At long last, here's 0.19 Alpha. This one focuses on the new clothing system, and has a lot of changes under the hood to accommodate that. It also has some bugfixes and new environments.

This is a lot more "alpha" than the usual alphas. Expect some pretty serious bugs. I've made some changes to the core architecture for both the environments and clothing, and decided to put this out a little earlier than usual so I can get feedback from more computers.

The most striking known issue is that I haven't integrated the new clothing system with the station view yet. All slaves, citizens, and tourists are going to be naked there for now, though they will show their new clothes when inspected.

Windows 0.19a:

MacOS 0.19a:

Not available at this moment.

Linux 0.19a:

Not available at this moment.

Mac and Linux builds incoming

Changelog:

Dressing Room:
  • All-new clothing engine that lets you mix and match clothes, colors, and accessories.
  • 27 outfits, composed of 91 clothing items, most of which have several different colors
  • Added dressing room interface to slave inspection screen
  • Added more clothing variety for citizens and tourists
  • Integrated existing events, markets, and tributes with new clothing system
Environments:
Added several new environments and integrated them with events and slave markets. This includes the player's ship, a club, and a few others. I had to temporarily remove the new raiders' union for performance, but plan to add that back in once I have that worked out in the next patch.

Bugfixes:
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the end of the "Secrets of the Fae" chain from triggering
  • Fixed a bug that made the PC's hair thin
  • Fixed bugs that prevented the public, lethal, and xeno arenas from triggering properly
  • Improved clipping detection and resolution during H scenes
  • Fixed several small animation bugs in the station view
  • Fixed a bug that caused diplomacy events to grant faction leaders after the first visit
  • Fixed a bug that made slaves in H scenes stop talking early
Still on the List:
  • Integrate clothing changes with rules assistant
  • Clothing display on station view
  • More environments
  • Refine environment lighting
  • Fluid overlays
  • Better expressions

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and Testing to made this game more Awesome ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please Pledge if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've got the tutorial pop up for the pillar structures, but I can neither do what it says nor skip it. Skipping registers the click, but does nothing and there are no glowing wrenches to click.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Note to self, DO NOT accidentally activate the genocide stone on every owned body when trying to place a defense grid. I just wiped out half of Black Star's held systems only to accidentally hit genocide stone instead of basic defense grid and set myself back to the save I made just before my rampage started. If the dev happens to read this, might want to put a confirmation on that one like what you get if you try to attack a system held by another power.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Note to self, DO NOT accidentally activate the genocide stone on every owned body when trying to place a defense grid. I just wiped out half of Black Sun's held systems only to accidentally hit genocide stone instead of basic defense grid and set myself back to the save I made just before my rampage started. If the dev happens to read this, might want to put a confirmation on that one like what you get if you try to attack a system held by another power.
That happened to me as well but then it triggered a faction leader event where I am permenantly at war with the collective, I checked the files and that happens when you have like -50,000 reputation

Reactions: alex2011

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
yoooooo vaginas are gone!!!!
and my avatar is pretty smooth down there(idk if it was before or always)

i also had some issues with clothes + hair + nipples not showing(restarting works)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That happened to me as well but then it triggered a faction leader event where I am permenantly at war with the collective, I checked the files and that happens when you have like -50,000 reputation
I didn't get anything related to negative rep, but I did gain 65 slaves in one shot because I took so many systems before going back to my station. I'm taking it one at a time now, going back each time to carefully set defenses for each and so I don't spend an hour going through new slaves. I did get called out by Black Star's leader for what she apparently considers suicide on my part despite the fact that she was already rapidly losing systems with little hope of resistance. Yeah, my fleet is freaking massive.

Reactions: mazqaz

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Hey Dev, have you reduced the event chances in this version? I'm getting very, very few of them.

Edit: And a bug report. Nickname events happens for slaves who already have a nickname, and when you go through it, it deletes the slave's name substituting it for "SlaveBase(Clone)".

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes