Romanul

Jan 3, 2018
I have to say I am very pleased with the game. It has quite a lot of content and a lot of depth. I still can't believe it that you can conquer planets that have stats and you can rule them afterwards. Also some of the random events are fabulous, like the way you can manipulate and take advantage of natives and their lower tech and petty squabbles.

I also like the fact that the game doesn't shy away from giving very grim choices, kudos to the game creator for that. He just gain a fan and a modest patreon donor.

Reactions: bshippers and Q Who

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks but i have now Donated ^^

Hm what do i wrong with the Planets? At the Start are Happyness at 60 and above but after half Hour my Happyness falls from any Planet to -15 ...
Many Times i watch my Slave List and see a 0 Obidient and 0 Fear Slave, in the Description is "You Defeat her in a Fight"
and if i sell her, she is still in the List.. What Fight?
At Diplomacy i can make just 1 Gift, after that you can just click on Close, if i open again the Window its all empty

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
Thanks but i have now Donated ^^

Hm what do i wrong with the Planets? At the Start are Happyness at 60 and above but after half Hour my Happyness falls from any Planet to -15 ...
Many Times i watch my Slave List and see a 0 Obidient and 0 Fear Slave, in the Description is "You Defeat her in a Fight"
and if i sell her, she is still in the List.. What Fight?
At Diplomacy i can make just 1 Gift, after that you can just click on Close, if i open again the Window its all empty
This is also a known bug since 0.18. Look a few pages earlier, there it is mentioned that it is on the "todo" for the next update.

Reactions: Neko-Hime

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
I have a question about the processing of events. How are they choosen from the program and what are the criteria?

Is there first choosen an event and then the program looks for a slave who meets the requiered criteria?
or ...
Is there first choosen an slave and then a suitable event for her?
or ...
Something completely different?

I ask because i made a few events by myself and wonder why some are played more regulary and some almost never.

Sry, but english isn't my native language. Hopefully you get what i mean o_O:)

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
"Dear StationmasterDev,
please help me. I am the mightiest of all the Stationmasters, but i am also the poorest soul on my station. Day and night i sit on my place at the control desk. It's sad that i can't do anything. Sometimes one of the girls shows mercy to me and crawls under the desk but that's all.

Please help me, sincerly yours
Stationmaster"

Well, couldn't he have a bed of his own to relax, sleep ... and do some other things?
Let's say something like the big orgy-bed ... And if he is laying down, some of his loyal slaves and pets could look after him and his needs? That would be :cool:

Just something that went through my head recently

Oh and ... what is the variable called for sexual sensitivity? Can't find it in the documentation :confused:

Reactions: bshippers

Romanul

Jan 3, 2018
Where do we send the exported slaves files?

Also, I think the policy option could use a description. It's not very clear for me what a "modest proposal" does even after i chose it let alone its effect. While "breeding grounds" is more intuitive I am still not certain what exactly it does though i get the general idea.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Where do we send the exported slaves files?

Also, I think the policy option could use a description. It's not very clear for me what a "modest proposal" does even after i chose it let alone its effect. While "breeding grounds" is more intuitive I am still not certain what exactly it does though i get the general idea.
Modest Proposal uses the populace as a food source. Raises Fear and Income but lowers Happiness and maybe obedience and prosperity.

Reactions: Romanul

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
If you ever studied Jonathon Swift, you might make the connection without a description. His work "A Modest Proposal" (short for: A Modest Proposal For preventing the Children of Poor People From being a Burthen to Their Parents or Country, and For making them Beneficial to the Publick) is often used an example of satire (or at least that's the only reason I remember reading it back in high school). The 'proposal' was that the poor Irish could sell their babies as food for the rich. Hence, using the populace as a food source.

pac1234

Dec 12, 2018
Galaxy map doesn't work. The screen slightly obscures. Can see the station and thevnpcs moving about, but can't return to the station. I can access the main menu to reload. Running .18 on Windows.

Map Did work on a previous save.

bshippers

Mar 14, 2018
Galaxy map doesn't work. The screen slightly obscures. Can see the station and thevnpcs moving about, but can't return to the station. I can access the main menu to reload. Running .18 on Windows.
The galaxy map has always worked for me, even with large saves on 0.18, but I do notice once the game gets large I start seeing little NPCs walking across the galaxy map. But it's not common during the early game.

What's more common--for me--once the game gets busy and complex is graphics issues with menus. Some get garbled text (which was referenced by another user earlier in this thread) and some--like the Economic Report--won't display at all.

While I'm listing bugs, there appear to be some issues with the "Rules" menu, specifically with having it remember hair and/or clothing choices, remembering the wrong choices for certain activities, etc. Just thought I'd mention it if the Dev doesn't have enough on his/her plate! :ROFLMAO:

Going back to the pathfinding issue from before, I generated a new game with the sole purpose of avoiding any and all NPC movement. This made a huge difference, where I could reach 1000 slaves with very little stuttering or hesitation. Slaves, citizens, and tourists just teleport everywhere they needed to go as I didn't leave any room for walking around aimlessly. Just another data point for the Dev on this issue.

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
I'm sorry to ask again, but does anybody know what the script-variable for "Sexual Sensitivity" is called?

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
sensitivity
Thanks for the reply, but i tried this before and nothing happens ...

Text ... [macro|slavestats][br]Assignment: [assignmentindicator][br][br]Event:[br]- SexSensitivity +20[sensitivity|20]
Should increase Sexual Sensitivity by 20 points but it doesn't :confused:

Text ... [macro|slavestats][br]Assignment: [assignmentindicator][br][br]Event:[br]- Carisma +10[charisma|10]
The same code for charisma works perfect.

Any Ideas?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but i tried this before and nothing happens ...

Text ... [macro|slavestats][br]Assignment: [assignmentindicator][br][br]Event:[br]- SexSensitivity +20[sensitivity|20]
Should increase Sexual Sensitivity by 20 points but it doesn't :confused:

Text ... [macro|slavestats][br]Assignment: [assignmentindicator][br][br]Event:[br]- Carisma +10[charisma|10]
The same code for charisma works perfect.

Any Ideas?
I am not sure. You even misspell Charisma as Carisma. My best guess would be "Sensitivity +20[sensitivity|20]"

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes