Unity - Completed - Stationmaster [v1.1] [StationmasterDev]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DeMoS666

Great game. good interface functions,
    In minuses only if you play long enough messages too much the just spam you. Recommend for everyone who like manage oriented and economy games. Thanks to dev and releaser.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dusty stu

Hook: the premise of running an advanced space-brothel is pretty awesome

Looks: the 3d models are pretty decent for freeware and the customization options for the girls are pretty good. The overview of the map is very sparse and has a blinding white finish. The animations are pretty rough and could use a lot of attention.

Polish: So the game is still in alpha; and that means a lot of bugs and incomplete features. Be prepared for frustration, crashes, slowdowns, and a lot of camera clipping.

Gameplay: Decent brothel slaving mechanics. Progression speed seems fine. Emphasis on quantity over quality when it comes to the slave girls. Some nice roleplay text options break up the day to day grind.

Writing: pretty average for a brothel game. Some nice lore and auto gen character backgrounds (although they tend to repeat). Pretty good random events.

Sound: appropriately 'bleepy' SEs and synthy music. Voice Acting is okay, but some of the lines are way too loud or too quiet.

7.1 / 10 In current state.
    Could go up to an 8 with a year or so of dev time, given the current update pace.

Version: 0.15.
    Date: 9/17/18
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 737580

this is a great game, atm (0.14) could do with some more rooms/ furniture possibly some more elements such as a few more clothes/ ability to unlock them but its a work in progress so will almost definitely get better
  4. 5.00 star(s)

loligunslinger

Good game. โameplay is simplified. Easily understood but some feat have bug. I'm re-build body in editor but it doesn't show in the gameplay. Slave when pregnant model does not show. game very lag when station have more tourist slave.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

t727

I've been following this game since almost the beginning, always hoping that I would see the day when this was finished. And now this has passed, a great while ago at that.

However, what a disappointment it was to play the final product.
    The bugs were still there, the ladies were inside out, without nipples and etc. And the most horrid of them all, the station rules doesn't work properly... In a game with a wast number of NPCs it would take for ever to micromanage the slaves to their assignments.
    I couldn't be bothered so I ALT+F4 out of the game and I will never return.

Needless to say I'm not too keen on trying this Devs. new endeavour because of the low quality of Stationmaster.

Great concept which could've been one the best management games ever but instead it just fell short on all premises...

Rated: 1/5
    Based on: v.1.1 (Completed*)

* Let's say abandoned which is more correct.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Shpendik

For once a real game and not just a novel, Very similar to management simulators but with space and adult themes.

The game is in its early development stage, But really shows promise, Got enough content to entertain you for several hours.

There isn't anything too graphical in the current version 0.12, Though the story lets you have many unethical choices.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

dancecommander12

Lots of slavery and extreme content. You can be nice but really the game exists to allow people to be sadistic slavers that use others as expendable cattle. Not for people with weak stomachs or basic human morals. You have been warned.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Risen3247

Running v.0.11D - Although still early in development, this game has all the makings of a classic 4X. Plenty of options for tailoring your brothel / harem just the way you like, ability to conquer planets, fleet construction, base building & management and the list goes on.
    Some game systems could use tweaking here & there but overall, it's very solid as it stands right now and should only get better with time. The dev takes care of bugs quicker than most and is very active in the game thread listening to & discussing suggestions.
    I would highly recommend playing & supporting this over 95% of the mainstream (and not so mainstream) crap that's out there right now.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

mod70

Love this game. Tried getting into in twice before but couldn't quite get the hang of it. Once you figure out how to use the interface it is a real gem. Love the random events and flexibility in choices for the events. It very much feels like a re-invited Free Cities. Great work!
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Hesctai

This is a promising game that combines a management game with a harem / slave game. Finally the goal of the conquest not yet developed enough in this version (before 0.9) should be essential thereafter. Obviously it still lacks a bit of consistency but the idea in any case deserves 4 * of encouragement.
    we move slowly towards a "Space Engineers" way "brothel space"
  11. 5.00 star(s)

DJD

Keeping different types of cit'z will give you a different type of game-play. Events are regular. Slaves have value which changes as they become more obedient. You can raid slaves from the galaxies and stations. Different missions to control your sectors and special slaves as reward. I fully believe this game has more content then any in it's genre and even those games outside it's genre but in the 3dfx Category, entirely.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

rhev

Really solid idea:

So it's got some work to go, but over all I think this is a really ambitious attempt and a really neat twist on lewd gaming. There's some obvious graphical errors, like characters not rendering right or getting stuck in certain poses. The game desperately wants some sort of better management system. Also the tone of the game is decidedly brutal. Not non-con, flat out rapey rape rape with a side of brutal murder death killing.

But all of that said, it's well written, interesting, and while the mechanics of the game really need some polishing, it's actually kind of fun to play.

I think that I'm more excited about the potential the game could have then what's actually there, but I'd suggest giving it a download and trying it out for yourself.