Unity - Completed - Stationmaster [v1.1] [StationmasterDev]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Hg0

This is a decent concept with many interesting events. Basically a 3D version of the dead Free Cities game. Have to give an average rating as the game is not very optimized and lags with larger stations even on high end computers. Cheat mode is currently broken.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Nazgrel

A truly excellent game with loads of content and playing many twisted fantasies as best you see fit, I would say that the one thing that keeps this game behind its how quick the pregnancies go by and not much of Mind Control options, I would love just to be able to edit a girl and give her a permanent pregnant belly
    or maybe other objects or things you can put on the station that would brainwash your girls into obedience? I dunno, still for what it is the game is damn great.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

CraziBeast

This game has 0 erotism, ugly models and lame sex scenes. The 1 point goes all to the game, which is at least kinda decent. But intead this, you should play a real managment game. The gameplay is not that good and "the plot" is plain awful.

Having better graphics and more emphasis on sex would improve the enjoyment by a lot. The formula has potential.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Bob Bobber

If you have not tried the game yet, it is basically the video game remake of free cities in a space station instead of an arcology. The premise is tried and tested and trying to remake a game of that scale is hugely ambitious.

The two major problems are models and bugs

Models:
    Changing sliders into anywhere not in the middle will usually cause clipping, meaning randomly generated models almost always have clipping
    Sex scenes are not the focus, but the models are never aligned and physics break completely for a lot of position depending on character size
    Models are low quality, but you should have expected that

Bugs:
    Anything can crash the game or make the save unplayable such as-
    Playing as a female character
    Changing the default male character
    Buying things
    Placing objects
    Editing npcs
    Editing rooms
    -Basically a lot of customisation options have a chance of breaking the game

If you play these games for the sex scenes only, this is not the right one, the sex, animations and positions are not the focus, the focus is building management and sexual content is a small part of the game.

There's a lot of potential but we won't see them until future updates
  5. 4.00 star(s)

TessSadist

I appreciate that I can play as a female although it means some scenes are badly written assuming a female master so I changed some dialogue myself to fix it. It's too hard to manage once it gets too big so I can't give five stars but maybe if you could manage the slaves better by stat like IQ or sexual skill instead of just a huge list one by one it get could be better.

If you like the idea of managing a station and torturing slaves for fun (the extreme content is totally for me hee hee) this might be some fun for you.

I liked Fei so much that I wrote seven extra scenes for me to interact with her beyond I think the three or four set ones in the game because I'm very sadistic :)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

rinrom

The first time I played the game, I didn't understand how to play. I gave up and tried again another day.
    I like city builder, so I enjoyed the gameplay.
    However this is not the kind of games I would/could fap to. Maybe get slightly aroused by it, but nothing more.
    ONLY PLAY THIS IF YOU LIKE CITY BUILDER GAMES!
  7. 1.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

FOR VERSION v0.24.
    ------------------------
    This game is terrible. It's not fap worthy at all. + NUMEROUS other major problems not shown in picture.

Brutally + Honest = Brutally Honest.

This game is like Tron meets the Sims.

The description of the game is a 5/5 rating, but the gameplay is -10+/5... yes, minus 10 plus :(

(In no particular order)
    ( "-" notes a negative response)
    ( "+" notes a positive response)
    - Took 2 hours just to download win10 + Mega file of 4.51GB.
    - Tutorial doesn't explain enough.
    - Took me an hour just to figure out (not so much how, but) where to build the extra rooms.
    - Took another 10 minutes to figure out how to furnish rooms.
    - Clickable icons are too small.
    - Icons makes no sense until hovering cursor over them.
    - Writing is too small... gotta sit very close to the screen.
    - Male visitors are known as 'her'
    - Female slaves ar known as 'him'.
    - Game is extremely laggy.
    - Avatar eyeballs are down at lips levels.
    - Avatar's head hair often found down at the eyeballs level or below their chin.
    - Avatar's hands are severed at the wrists when doing DoggyStyle.
    - Male avatars don't have any genitals.
    - When viewing an avatar, the central dialog box partially overlaps the far left dialog box.
    - Avatar's body shows through the clothings.
    - Choosing skin color is too difficult with 4 line adjusters when only 2 lines is perfectly needed. = One should be of rainbow colors, and the only should be black to white.
    - I'm a very avid player of games, been playing games for 27 years... I often play for 7hrs+ in one sitting, but I couldn't handle this game for anymore than an hour but I pushed it another hour to test others things until my bank account ran dry of -$285,000 and couldn't find a way to make money. At this stage I'm ready to delete the game file.
    - There's too much in this game to memorize.
    - 9/10 % of the Avatars kept walking around doing nothing considering I had training rooms, accomodation rooms, bar, and many other rooms and furniture in place.
    - When an avatar is on their knees giving a headjob; the penis is fucking their neck.

Would you like me to go on....?.... Nah, I'll it there.
    To be honest, after I delete the file; I don't think I will ever re-download it even when all the bugs are fixed and more content is added - it's no so much that I'm put off after this extremely bad experience.. I think it's more the fact it's the story of the game.. It seems like another pointless Facebook game that has no end until the player gets bored of the repetition.

Overall: I think you're taking on too big-of-a-project in one hit instead of starting small and then adding more content knowing the previous content is fully working properly.
    I wish you luck. The game's description ticks my boxes, but the game itself, is; Meh!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

PimpDadd

My first thought when playing this: "Wow, this madlad went and created a goddamn 3D version of Free Cities!"

And that's essentially what it is. In space.

It's clearly still got a long way to go, but the potential here is nuts. Lots of bugs and gameplay elements that need work. Graphics are.... rough. But it works, and its a lot easier to stay immersed (for me) than a text-based game like Free Cities.

I love how unapologetically horrible & kinky it is, and I love the ambition. I really hope this gets polished and expanded to what I envision it could be.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: 0.24a

An extremely ambitious game that is maybe getting a bit out of hand. The core gameplay is about building up your gigantic space brothel to fund your interstellar conquest(!!) of the galaxy. To do this you need hundreds of slaves in a huge variety of jobs, you need to manage your research, build and maintain your army, care for your planets, handle random events, and so much more. All in a fully 3D environment with hundreds of a actors walking around. The scope of the game is breathtaking, especially for a tiny indie developer.

However, with all of this ambition comes problems. The first is that the game runs fairly poorly even on powerful computers, and it tends to get worse the longer you play. There are lots of bugs to deal with as well, from ever-present Z-Fighting to broken textures, to unreadable text (the help system is useless in this version), to somewhat dubious balance decisions, to occasional horrific Cronenberg monsters taking the place of your girls, and more. To its credit, the game has never crashed to desktop on me or spit out an unrecoverable error.

Sex content is mostly you raping your slaves. There are a handful of positions but it doesn't seem to matter what you do to them, it's always just +1 domination. There is a fear stat that you might think would be helpful in raising your domination level, but it only gets used to render your girls mindbroken it seems. Each girl has several other stats that are relevant for one or two specific jobs.

However, this gets me to my biggest gameplay complaint: It's too hard to manage the girls once you get a lot of them. There's a big spreadsheet view, but it only has a handful of stats on it and no apparent way to customize it. So if you want to find the girls with the highest IQ to staff your research center you have to click through each one manually for example. If you install a bunch of new sex training equipment and want to assign your worst whores to it that's another 20 minutes of clicking through each girl and watching the text slowly draw in.

Overall this game has huge potential both to be awesome and to eat its developer alive. It's like one lone madman trying to do the work of an entire AAA game development staff. It seems like most or all of the systems are there in some way, but pretty much every aspect of the game needs work.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

grobulos

ok, i play this Game for the last 6 hours and im not finished with the actual Things here i can do.

First, this Game is nothing for a short period. It takes Time to learn and understand what youhave todo. Its absolut not made for beginners, guys who playd versions earlyer will understand much easyer. Extra frusttration are the Crashes and the unecpected break in Game.

Gameplay: WTF cool, really cool but difficult 4/5 Stars

Art and Grafic: ok, not bad , not the Best, only ok 3.5/ 5 Stars

Story: Nice and in my Case feshly new and unexpected. litte diffrent between Slaves. really nice 5 Stars for sure

At the End, i was not sure to give 5 Stars, because it deserves 5 Stars, but the Crashes and the Breaks are still an factor for Anger. And this is the ONLY reason why i give 4 Stars
  11. 4.00 star(s)

SerPounceTheCat

Station Master is like a social experiment about what happens if you give a man(The player) too much power. :LOL::LOL: This game is awesome! Especially with the extreme content mod. It really caters to my fetish.

I also love the fact that there are random events that happen all throughout the game, and you get to choose the fate of the women.

The galaxy map and management is certainly one of my favorite things in the game. You get to terraform planets and shit.

Plus, I really enjoy the backstory of your slaves. It's nice to know where certain girls came from and how they got to your station. Thatshit certainly turns me on!

Anyway, I have a lot of good things to say about this game. But, I'm too lazy to write it all down. So, to those who are reading this, I extremely recommend this game! You won't regret it.

BTW, the only thing I hate about the game is the repair costs of damaged ships. I swear to god my cash reached -250,000,000 one time because I spammed my dreadnought and made it attack all the rival factions. The repair bill ruined my game. It's going to take forever to pay that kind of debt. So, please fix that ASAP. The penalty is OP.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

green_vortex

this game has a great idea, promising gameplay, nice looking graphics and friendly interface. Universal language of sex as a nucleus of trans universe empire! very bright antiutopia - true "Male Fantasy"
  13. 4.00 star(s)

jaevulen

Absolutely amazing game with rewarding gameplay, even if the sadism part is sometimes a bit... over the top. The only thing missing for this to be a perfect game is upgraded graphics, animations and models as the sex-scenes aren't very good as it is.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

cliles

This is a very well thought out concept and game. The author is very active and responsive.

The station building elements are great. It allows for long games and great replayablity .

I have been a lurker here for awhile and have enjoyed alot of games but this is the only one I felt compelled to rate.

Trust me when I say if you like RTS and sex games give this a try you will love it.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

skyshreder

Great game that gets better with every update! I can easily spend several hours playing without getting bored. It's also perfect for replaying because there is no right way to play. You have complete control over how you progress.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

escarrabutxaques

Even at this early stage the game has tons of content, hundreds of events and a lot mechanics. I already put more than a hundred hours into this game and still find some new events and features I haven't seen before. If slave management, sci-fi and complex mechanics are your thing - this game is pretty much the best in it's genre.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Wolfman13

Great game so far. I like the setting and i love that it is possible to add own content through script files.
    The developer releases regulary updates and many of the features are based on ideas of the "fanbase".
    As it is in development, it is obviously not perfect , but i enjoy playing the game and train my slaves properly;)
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Takoto Ama

Quick review:

Stationmaster is one of my favorite slave games, and definitely feels a lot like a shiny, 3D version of Free Cities. Male domination games with male protagonists are rare, especially in 3D. The game deals with some pretty cool domination/slavery fetishes and has an amazing dev and a ton of potential. Right now, though, the game doesn't have a ton of content. A sex game can appeal in 3 ways: it can pack in the smut, pack in the story, or pack in the gameplay. This game does all three but needs to excel in one by the time it hits v1.0. It also lags a lot and has some pretty ugly character models. I'm looking forward to future versions, StationmasterDev is amazing, and with the potential this game has, he's definitely on my radar now.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

SwissCheese

While the game is still in alpha, there are already a large array of working features and the game is constantly being worked on. New updates are released regularly and the developer actively discusses and takes recommendations from his fan base. You can tell that he really cares about this project.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Dravak

A real slavery game, with even 4x Elements when you are bored of your station.

The graphics are nice too.
    The DEV is really awesome in trying to create a decent game.
    Sadly high end computers and 64bit OS required.
    But then again we should be in 64bit OS, sadly some of us are broke :p