Gabb124

Sep 15, 2018
What's included in the Extreme patch? I'm not sure if I have it working or not, I haven't played the new version in years.

bhorton22

Apr 30, 2020
Are the factory and biosphere upgrades or are they meant to be available as soon as you start the game? I don't have the ability to build them or buy them

Last edited:

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
StationmasterDev It says over when you scroll down a bit that it is "version 2" yet it seems to me that it's the first game, not the second game but that's what i'm confused about if you can please clarify if it's still the first game or not?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Am fking late for this game. It took a while to hear anything similar to Free Cities. Welp, the second game is still in alpha, Sooo I might as well get familiar with this one.
got a quest about false alarm to kidnap me or something but I manage to kill the caller scripted event stuff. The game mention about me blow the bandit head off or something but no graphic. Does the mod cover this?? Am in for little violence like this if mod cover that but not into chopping people up alive in great details.
Where should I put the mod file? data folder?

play little more and now found out where to place the mod
yeeeaaa guess this what they mention about glitchly. cant customization myself at all soo i am some sort of weird male android with those eye and tits i guess..

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
The good side is this is in my mind one of the better games I've seen here.

The bad side is the number of major bugs present in the game.
  • UI : even in a 1980 the fuckdolls numbers is out of the screen
  • Gameplay : the festival on colonies always gives you a human, whatever the race installed
  • Gameplay : the festival on colonies always gives you a NPC named 'v' (virgin?) or 'non virgin'
There are a lot of other minor bugs/imperfections but these one are in my mind the bigger ones and it seems not to be the hardest ones to catch and solve.

As a modder/dev I feel some sort of anger and shame seeing how money can corrupt people and unundestand how ppl can pay for a second version when the first one is in this state.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Link089

Mar 5, 2018
As a modder/dev I feel some sort of anger and shame seeing how money can corrupt people and unundestand how ppl can pay for a second version when the first one is in this state.
If I remember well, the dev wanted to start from scratch as some decisions/implementations he took/used impeded the maintaining of the game too much. The multiple major bugs are proof of it.
On the people side, it is either waiting for a second version, or nothing. I do not think they have the power to coerce the dev into staying on a game he does not want to maintain.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If I remember well, the dev wanted to start from scratch as some decisions/implementations he took/used impeded the maintaining of the game too much. The multiple major bugs are proof of it.
On the people side, it is either waiting for a second version, or nothing. I do not think they have the power to coerce the dev into staying on a game he does not want to maintain.
I speak of the fact the the game is tagged as "completed". Abandoning a game is something else and don't permit to give the any opinion, a dev is free to do this. To lie is another thing.

GMS_Barba

Apr 29, 2023
I've played this game a few times and always end up coming back, basicaly because there are no other games like it, at least nothing i have found.
There are any other games with base building, management, raiding, etc. to play while waiting for Stationmaster 2 or everything out there are visual novels?

Reactions: QuickBob

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I've played this game a few times and always end up coming back, basicaly because there are no other games like it, at least nothing i have found.
There are any other games with base building, management, raiding, etc. to play while waiting for Stationmaster 2 or everything out there are visual novels?
Free Cities? I would say it mainly focuses on managing city and training slaves while raiding happens in background and events. Though it is mainly text game with some generated images of slaves in whatever clothing you choose for them.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes